Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those who are trading in or selling a used vehicle like I am, I am wondering if any of you were as surprised by the Carvana /CarMax offers as I am. My 7-year-old Acura RLX with 80,000 miles on it has gone UP in value each of the last 3 months, and is now sitting at $18k. Is the entire used car market as nuts as this? Right now, this is the only positive I can see in a longer wait for my Tesla. If they delay delivery for a full year, maybe I can trade even...
It's well known that the prices are out of control and you'll see people selling cars that had no intentions of doing so until they found out what they could get. I sold mine over a month ago and I'm driving a family member's car until mine comes in but I'm running out of time before they need their car back. It was a gamble I was willing to take because of the ridiculous amount of money CarMax gave me.

Reactions: Spridle
I heard a rumor awhile back that they would not include it with any cars delivered after 4/15, so either that is FALSE or I am just really damn lucky.
The rumor is rubbish and can be ignored. It was clearly stated by Tesla that vehicles ordered as of 4/17 would not include the Gen 2 Mobile Connector Bundle. Without going full lawyer or semantic analyst, I take that to mean that vehicles ordered prior to 4/17 will include it.

Earlier, I asserted that the bundle included the J1772 adapter, but that it seems to be missing now. I just Googled and found that the support page for the bundle shows the bundle including the adapter while the store page for the bundle does not list it. That suggests to me that somebody is putting the J1772 adapter into the bundle package for new cars. For reference, my vehicle had the adapter. @jsling325, did your bundle include it? As I recall, it was in a plastic bag, reinforcing my opinion that it's just being added on the line and wasn't ever a 'normal' part of the bundle.

My EDD journey to date:

(Black, Black, Aero, no FSD, Atlanta, OD Feb 12)

DateEDD
02/12/22​
April
02/19/22​
May 10 - June 7
02/26/22​
March 14 - 27
03/06/22​
May 4- June 1
04/15/22​
May 5- 19
04/20/22​
June 1 - July 6
Last week mine moved in a similar direction. 1 day difference in both order and our delivery dates...Now at 5/31-7/5. Same configuration.

Well new update again! Sunday morning!

MLR Blue Black Int 18 Aero no FSD
OD 2/12 at Chicago but might pick up at Michigan after financing or paying cash

EDD at time of order was April
First EDD on 2/15: May 12th - June 9th
Second EDD March 26th- 27th(Saturday night/ Sunday morning sometime): April 28th- June 2nd
Third EDD on April 9/10(Sunday again waking up to this change: April 24th-May 8th
Fourth EDD on April 17th: lost my two week window May 10-June 7th
Fifth EDD on April 24th: Two week window back! May 16th- May 30th

Hopefully this time the two week window does not jump to a month window again.

I’m convinced ours will be on the same truck and will be delivered sometime in very late May or early June.
My suspicion is that the EDD is separate from the actual delivery date and we’ll get the car soon. Just when I lost my two week window and got pushed into May / June (4 week window) the SA reached out stating I might get the car end of this month / early next. Fingers crossed.

Well new update again! Sunday morning!

MLR Blue Black Int 18 Aero no FSD
OD 2/12 at Chicago but might pick up at Michigan after financing or paying cash

EDD at time of order was April
First EDD on 2/15: May 12th - June 9th
Second EDD March 26th- 27th(Saturday night/ Sunday morning sometime): April 28th- June 2nd
Third EDD on April 9/10(Sunday again waking up to this change: April 24th-May 8th
Fourth EDD on April 17th: lost my two week window May 10-June 7th
Fifth EDD on April 24th: Two week window back! May 16th- May 30th

Hopefully this time the two week window does not jump to a month window again.
I’m in Florida and have the same dates. May 16-30th

Ordered 2/17

Reactions: EVRocks
My suspicion is that the EDD is separate from the actual delivery date and we’ll get the car soon. Just when I lost my two week window and got pushed into May / June (4 week window) the SA reached out stating I might get the car end of this month / early next. Fingers crossed.
Yes exactly. How many can they fit on a truck? With the labor shortage I doubt they’ll send a truck to SLC that isn’t full.

I didn't see an AZ waiting room for those of us that ordered a M3LR, so I thought I'd start one. I've seen a lot of AZ people on here, so hopefully we can help each other out.

I have my order going to Glendale (right next to Westgate). Before ordering, I did a test drive from that location. The SA's were very nice, but a little underinformed. They did let me do an overnight test drive of a M3LR, so I got to drive what I'm buying which is nice.

Order info is in the sig.