Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BTW, have you figured out your charging situation in Seattle? Do you own a house or rent? My apartment has Blink chargers at 39c/kWh last I saw. I'm not sure if there are cheaper/better alternatives yet so I was wondering if you've done some research.
I’m out in the suburbs so I’m installing a 240V outlet for the mobile connector.

I think 39c/kWh is pretty close to supercharger rates so not outrageous. Not sure if there’s any cheaper. There’s some of those free Volta chargers at some Safeway and Rite Aid. I think there’s some urban superchargers within Seattle and there’s a big Supercharger site being installed near the Target in southcenter.

Edit: looks like off peak SC rates are much cheaper.

Last edited:
Yeah I was pretty surprised. I got a notification that I got a package from DCU...figure it was random paperwork...NOPE lol. Not sure what other info they need as I have excellent credit. But I'll probably give them a call sometime this week or early next week. The letter says the application will stay open for 14 days from applying, so I'm in no rush
You know it’s going to be something simple that they could have just emailed you or given you a call themselves about. Instead of going through the process of a letter via FedEx and making you sit on hold for an hour to call them! Not cool! I guess I’ll just keep watching till day 7 and then call them if I don’t hear anything. Because just like you I have excellent credit and should have been approved instantly. I just got my EDD changed to May 26th-June 7th this morning. So I’m hoping these waiting games are almost over.

Hi All,

Following this thread and google order sheet.

M3LR | Deep Blue Metalic | All Back | 18'
OD: 2/27/22, EDD - May 23 - Jun 6
Delivery Location: Westchester-Mt. Kisco

Less than 2 weeks till my EDD, still no VIN yet. Did not find it in the source code either.

Are they others who are in a similar boat with no VIN assignment with less than 2 weeks till EDD?

HOLY COW IT'S HAPPENING
I got an unexpected text from my SA, telling me my VIN has been assigned!! 🤩
I had to check the app in disbelief...I really didn't expect the 5/7 early EDD to be for real, I fully expected it to change to July - August again. But there it was: a real, actual VIN! I must have been given someone else's cancellation, near my area. I haven't asked about the lights or anything yet, I'm just getting the insurance and payment arrangements made.

I'm so excited!! 😁

HOLY COW IT'S HAPPENING
I got an unexpected text from my SA, telling me my VIN has been assigned!! 🤩
I had to check the app in disbelief...I really didn't expect the 5/7 early EDD to be for real, I fully expected it to change to July - August again. But there it was: a real, actual VIN! I must have been given someone else's cancellation, near my area. I haven't asked about the lights or anything yet, I'm just getting the insurance and payment arrangements made.

I'm so excited!! 😁
Congrats. You are definitely the exception with less than 30 days from order to delivery. Go buy a lottery ticket...you are very lucky!

Hi All,

Less than 2 weeks till my EDD, still no VIN yet. Did not find it in the source code either.

Are they others who are in a similar boat with no VIN assignment with less than 2 weeks till EDD?
Yes. I still have no VIN and my EDD starts tomorrow. There's a couple others like us.

Reactions: jpaychek
Hi All,

Welcome to Mt Kisco Tesla family.
The first delivery of NY vehicles is coming in this weekend. Bunch of people from early to mid Feb have gotten a delivery date. There are other folks with late Feb orders, who should expect some updates in a week or two.

Hi All,

I received VIN assignment 8 days before the start of my then 2-week window. Ordered 10 days before you so maybe you are within about a week from VIN now

Welcome to Mt Kisco Tesla family.
The first delivery of NY vehicles is coming in this weekend. Bunch of people from early to mid Feb have gotten a delivery date. There are other folks with late Feb orders, who should expect some updates in a week or two.
Thanks!

Oh. I did not know Mt Kisco is a new location.
Let us know your experience @ Mt Kisco.
I hope I get the VIN soon and the delivery! Moving out of NYC at the end of Jun.

Reactions: jpaychek
You know it’s going to be something simple that they could have just emailed you or given you a call themselves about. Instead of going through the process of a letter via FedEx and making you sit on hold for an hour to call them! Not cool! I guess I’ll just keep watching till day 7 and then call them if I don’t hear anything. Because just like you I have excellent credit and should have been approved instantly. I just got my EDD changed to May 26th-June 7th this morning. So I’m hoping these waiting games are almost over.
Yeah it makes no sense lol. Whatever, I’ll eventually call them.

Reactions: THTattoo