Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

Just got my VIN. MSM/BLK no FSD. Ordered first week of April in SoCal. had to accept/confirm no radar for delivery.

Long story short -
EDD has been all over the place for a long time between mid-may to end of June.
Earlier this week was 5/29-6/10, earlier today went to 6/19-6/30.
SA called today to check in on profile of the car I ordered; said that the car will most likely be delivered the last two weeks of June. SA also said that the individual Tesla account has the most "accurate" information on EDD because its controlled by the factory. LOL!!!
Then I couldn't log on for the longest time this afternoon. Checked an hour ago, EDD disappeared.
Checked again 20 mins ago, had a notice and a button to accept delivery without radar.
so I did.
then.... like magic, the page refreshed and a VIN popped up. Kind of in shock.....

Bottom line - but for the decent/good product Tesla actually makes, everything else about the company, service and communication is sub-par at best. Don't even get me started with my experience with ordering solar and powerwalls. Absolutely terrible.

Hello all,

Just got my VIN. MSM/BLK no FSD. Ordered first week of April in SoCal. had to accept/confirm no radar for delivery.

Long story short -
SA called today to check in on profile of the car I ordered; said that the car will most likely be delivered the last two weeks of June. SA also said that the individual Tesla account has the most "accurate" information on EDD because its controlled by the factory. LOL!!!
Then I couldn't log on for the longest time this afternoon. Checked an hour ago, EDD disappeared.
Checked again 20 mins ago, had a notice and a button to accept delivery without radar.
so I did.
then.... like magic, the page refreshed and a VIN popped up. Kind of in shock.....

Bottom line - but for the decent/good product Tesla actually makes, everything else about the company, service and communication is sub-par at best. Don't even get me started with my experience with ordering solar and powerwalls. Absolutely terrible.
wow what a rollercoaster today alone lol. Congrats, early April you deserve it

Reactions: CyberPilot
Congrats man! Hoping mine comes soon! April 1st order to BUena Park. Glad to hear they’re coming down south a bit.
Thank you bro. Super surprised since my EDD was initially mid May, then moved back to mid June recently and everyone has been saying that we get our cars last in CA, but hopefully it gives everyone hope in CA that our cars will be here soon! May the Tesla VIN gods bless everyone soon

Hello all,

Long story short -
so I did.

As a fellow resident of SoCal.
I would like to say: This is the way.

• Love
Reactions: Doge-1