Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine isn't loading either... Hope there's a big surprise when it does.. :D
Ordered 4/15 M3 LR white on black 19" no FSD. Initial ETA was June 10-30. Moved up to May17- Jun7 and y'day moved back to May 27-Jun17.. From SoCal
Socal here and no FSD for me also. That's awesome that you can get it possibly at the end of the month. But damn this everyday moving ETA is a mind f!ck lol. Do you know if it actually matters if you do your financing/registration info and insurance ahead of time? I got a text the day after i placed my order, saying i need to those if i want it sooner lol.

Socal here and no FSD for me also. That's awesome that you can get it possibly at the end of the month. But damn this everyday moving ETA is a mind f!ck lol. Do you know if it actually matters if you do your financing/registration info and insurance ahead of time? I got a text the day after i placed my order, saying i need to those if i want it sooner lol.
I placed my order at a TSLA store and at that point, the SA told me to do the finance/ credit app after you get the VIN, since that's when your dates are firm. You can still do it now, as I guess the finance offers are valid for 60 days(?) and by now most of our delivery dates should be within that window..

I placed my order at a TSLA store and at that point, the SA told me to do the finance/ credit app after you get the VIN, since that's when your dates are firm. You can still do it now, as I guess the finance offers are valid for 60 days(?) and by now most of our delivery dates should be within that window..
They told me to wait for the vin . I ordered 4/23 and delivery date is June 8th-30th . I haven’t did financing yet .

I am not worried about the finance but more worried about the trade in expring.. although from what I am seeing it seems people are getting with in a 6 week time frame
That’s the biggest issue for me . I want to trade in my daily driver but I don’t want to run up my miles so I need Tesla to hurry up and deliver this car so I can trade it in while the used car market is up . 😂😂

Reactions: chrisg05
I also placed my order in a TSLA store, and the SA told me to do the financing asap lol. So i ended up doing the financing the following day (5/4). Financing is good for 60 days, and my 60 days will be up on 7/3. So im hoping to get my M3 before that, since i dont want to re-run my credit.

I placed mine on april 17th and my estimated arrival time is may 29th till june 18th. I know my finaning is good for that time frame . now if they push it back I will re run but I am not worried about that so much
Yeah i get it. i actually requested the teslafinancing department to get me better rates. I was approved for 2.49%, from Wells Fargo, but if you email that department they will run your credit with other banks. I went from 2.49% to 1.99% with Chase. I then accepted it and finished the paperwork from there. I digress but i dont mind them re-running my credit, but its just better if they dont lol.

Yeah i get it. i actually requested the teslafinancing department to get me better rates. I was approved for 2.49%, from Wells Fargo, but if you email that department they will run your credit with other banks. I went from 2.49% to 1.99% with Chase. I then accepted it and finished the paperwork from there. I digress but i dont mind them re-running my credit, but its just better if they dont lol.
Pretty much the same, got 2.49 with US Bank , reached out to tesla financing and they got me 1.99 with Chase,, No idea why they wont offer the least rate initially.. :D

I went through tesla financing adn the rate I got was good. I also bank with chase so there is that option also . I like the idea of cheep money so why not. I just want the car damit.. LOL I am so use to just walking in and going that one.. and driving home that day

I ordered a LW deep blue with black interior and standard wheels with no FSD on 4/27. My dates jumped around for the first couple of days days, but have been stuck at 5/22-6/11 since last Friday. I’m hoping for closer to 5/22, but fully expect it to get pushed back a couple of times. I’m chomping at the bit for a VIN number.

I ordered a LW deep blue with black interior and standard wheels with no FSD on 4/27. My dates jumped around for the first couple of days days, but have been stuck at 5/22-6/11 since last Friday. I’m hoping for closer to 5/22, but fully expect it to get pushed back a couple of times. I’m chomping at the bit for a VIN number.
Nice! and you only ordered 6 days before me. Nice that yours can come as early as 5/22 (granted it can keep changing lol). Ordered LR with blue metallic and black interior with 19" w/ no FSD. Current ETA is 6/7-6/27 on my side

Pretty much the same, got 2.49 with US Bank , reached out to tesla financing and they got me 1.99 with Chase,, No idea why they wont offer the least rate initially.. :D
Right lol. I had to find this info in reddit somewhere. Granted they did run my credit 2 more times after requesting them to get a better rate. But i'll take a hit or 2 in my credit for 0.5% difference.

I got the same set up as you but I ordered March 9th.
Originally it was supposed to arrive 3 weeks after I ordered, the end of March. My window is now May 9th - May 29th, but I've stopped checking everyday so I don't know if the delivery window has been moving.

Mine is currently holding at 5/29 to 6/18. I just wish the window would shrink a bit more because my job takes me out of town for 3-4 days and of course afraid my 3 day window to take delivery will fall on the days I am out of town and I get booted back in line and waiting until September for my next chance.