Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't wait any longer. I've already bought every accessory I'll ever need. I'm going to start buying stuff I don't need just cause I have nothing better to do. 😫
I installed the wall connector, set up a tint day, set up a road trip, screen protector, floor mats. I don’t want to think about what I’ll buy with another month 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

I installed the wall connector, set up a tint day, set up a road trip, screen protector, floor mats. I don’t want to think about what I’ll buy with another month 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣
I set up my tint day (6/26). I'm hoping I can get the car by then, but we'll see. I'm still working on getting my connector installed,, but I haven't found a good electrician for a decent price yet. Homelink is the last thing, but I got all kinds of time.

The page finally showed up for me after awhile. I think they probably have several servers and some of them are ok while others are jacked up. Anyways, I see the slightly different layout but the Overview steps isn't in sync with all the "prepare for delivery steps". The overview looks like you are at the beginning of the process -which is incorrect.
Ordered 4/11 and the date is june 5 - june 19th. The start date has just been creeping by one day every couple days.

Reactions: JMCAMB
Delivery estimate updates:
Ordered 4/7: 6/1-6/30
5/6: 6/8-6/30
5/13: 6/9-6/30
5/18: 6/15-6/30
5/19: 6/9-6/30
5/19: Submitted Tesla Financing loan application.
5/21: 6/8-6/30
5/22 (12am): 6/14-6/30 (Seems applying for the loan didn't affect/improve the date)

Delivery to Costa Mesa, California.
M3LR, Blue with Black, 18", without FSD.

The page finally showed up for me after awhile. I think they probably have several servers and some of them are ok while others are jacked up. Anyways, I see the slightly different layout but the Overview steps isn't in sync with all the "prepare for delivery steps". The overview looks like you are at the beginning of the process -which is incorrect.
Ordered 4/11 and the date is june 5 - june 19th. The start date has just been creeping by one day every couple days.
I ordered two days after you from Tysons. As of today, my delivery date range is June 5-24. Was creeping right all week.