Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@asdfghj Any chance you could update us on how autosteer performs without radar?

Reporting back as promised! I drove around a bit this afternoon. Maybe 20 miles on the highway to the mall and back, and autosteer worked great. Granted, I don't have too much of a reference for with radar since I only did 2 test drives, but it worked perfectly fine on both a wide open highway and when I ran into some more traffic.

So my delivery window tightened, but not in the right direction. It's now 6/15 - 6/30 from 6/9 - 6/29. At least it's still in June though. I'd hate for it to be pushed back into Q3. They really need to deliver it already though. I'm running out of available characters in my sig from me updating it so often. 😆😢

image0.jpg

MRW checking every morning/evening for a VIN. Ordered 4/16 LR White/White & Aero Wheels.

Reactions: EVxdream
Reporting back as promised! I drove around a bit this afternoon. Maybe 20 miles on the highway to the mall and back, and autosteer worked great. Granted, I don't have too much of a reference for with radar since I only did 2 test drives, but it worked perfectly fine on both a wide open highway and when I ran into some more traffic.
Thanks for the update, that is rad!! Did you happen to take any pics?

Reactions: Allerix
Oh Canada, no VIN yet? I thought you were a March order.
As far as I can tell, only SR+ orders have received VINs in Canada. SR+ make up most of the deliveries here (80% +). The amount of LR and P for Canada are in the hundreds per quarter, so not a huge priority I guess. My M3P March order has been holding steady between June 13-30. I'm pretty certain it has not been built yet.

Reactions: travis3000
Now I have no delivery estimate. I want to think this is good news but likely means nothing more than more website glitches :(

Ordered April 11th and was showing a 5-12 weeks from order date before it disappeared.
Welcome to my life. I received a text last friday confirming I’m on track to receive my car the first half of June and that it should finish production at the end of the month before the site went down and I lost the EDD on my account page. I’m hoping this text is accurate and I’ll receive communication about delivery when it leaves the factory.
I unlike a lot of people on here have a very communicative SA. Hoping I get a text, email, smoke signal in the next couple days.

i ordered in march. texted SA earlier and she said to give her a couple more days. lets see what she meant by that this friday.
if i get contacted, YOU are next ;) 🍻
My hypothesis is that Canadian orders that are not SR+ will be delivered during the last two weeks of June regardless of order date. 80% of Canadian 3s are SR+, the rest of us are peanuts and probably all built during the same shift at Fremont :)

@asdfghj Did you receive PPF or mudflaps on your car? Tesla Model Y now comes standard with PPF and mud flaps [Update] - Drive Tesla Canada

Now I have no delivery estimate. I want to think this is good news but likely means nothing more than more website glitches :(

Ordered April 11th and was showing a 5-12 weeks from order date before it disappeared.
I can confidently say it means absolutely nothing beyond being frustrating. Mine disappeared completely about 2 weeks ago. April 1 order

Reactions: savicbo