Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
6A0FE745-A5CF-4188-BA37-C5562529CFDB.jpeg

how I feel with people who ordered around me getting vins and me sitting here with just getting an EDD

Just happened to me disappeared overnight sometime (I'm current in Greece, so GMT+3) then came back just now... No VIN.
Also just happened to me. No VIN last night/earlier this morning (last checked at 1:30am Pacific). Now (~6am PST), EDD is back as 6/18-6/30, still no VIN. Before it had disappeared it was 6/19-6/30.

Ordered 4/7 with pick up in Costa Mesa, California.

Reactions: cjxmtn and Crecin91
Also just happened to me. No VIN last night/earlier this morning (last checked at 1:30am Pacific). Now (~6am PST), EDD is back as 6/18-6/30, still no VIN. Before it had disappeared it was 6/19-6/30.

Ordered 4/7 with pick up in Costa Mesa, California.

Hopefully we get ours soon Ace. Buena Park and Costa Mesa let’s go! Worse part is I feel like they slack off on our orders knowing we’re so close 😩

Reactions: kerbyOT7 and Ace777
Same here which is different than the previous weeks. I now have "3-11 weeks". The 3 weeks from now will be around June 18th and the 10 weeks will be around August 13th. The latter would be crazy. I ordered on April 25th from Orlando.
That ought to be 3-11 weeks from the initial order [edit: dumb] date. Keep the faith!

Got my VIN this morning from an April 13th order. 974XXX and showing 5/28-5/31 for delivery at the St. Paul location.

Last edited:
Same here which is different than the previous weeks. I now have "3-11 weeks". The 3 weeks from now will be around June 18th and the 10 weeks will be around August 13th. The latter would be crazy. I ordered on April 25th from Orlando.
Same for me. April 24th order from Glendale Location, now says 3-11 weeks.

Really hope this is from order date as someone else mentioned...

Hopefully we get ours soon Ace. Buena Park and Costa Mesa let’s go! Worse part is I feel like they slack off on our orders knowing we’re so close 😩
I am actually a couple mins closer to Buena Park, but since the reviews/comments I had seen about customer service seemed to be slightly better at Costa Mesa, I chose CM since it's just a couple miles further away from me. Not sure if it makes much of a difference, but wanted the odds to ever be in my favor. 🤞

Guess ours aren't coming on the same truck then. mine went to 7-10 weeks. (was 1-13 weeks for a long time)

no TV confirmation, no real EDD.. boo. I deal with Tangerine so I need a few days notice to get the bank draft.. and the SA is not responding at all now.. was asking if I should order the draft soon or wait.. you get 3 days or they sell it out from under you..
I'm sorry to hear that! Hopefully yours won't be much longer. I did find a VIN hiding in the source code.

I use Tangerine too and I wonder if I should be ordering one now. Doesn't Tesla allow electronic payment/transfer?