Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else get super irritated when they see a Tesla driving around? No? Just me? Lolol
Omg I was just thinking this on my drive home today. Then I reminded myself how great people here and on facebook groups have been to me. Answering my questions and such. But the waiting game is getting old now especially with all the others getting their VINs.

Wife got a text from Tesla in the late afternoon that the car is on its way to Tyco Road. Woah. :) Stuff's getting real now...and my god is insurance for Teslas expensive!

Just checked the text again and couldn't believe I missed this: Tyco Road is scheduling home delivery...:oops:
...so we scheduled for Sunday at noon since the 3-day window was the last EDD we got: May 28 to June 1st.

Me. I don’t know where to even look. Any advice? Ordered Thursday
Log in to your account on the website, then click “manage”. Under “your model 3” you should find an estimated delivery date. Sometimes it’s a range of dates, other times it’s a range of weeks. Occasionally it isn’t there at all, and it’s always subject to change, especially before you receive a VIN. Speaking of VINs, don’t expect to get one for a while, though there’s always a chance.

Me. I don’t know where to even look. Any advice? Ordered Thursday
Literally login into the Tesla account link, snd then sign in and then it should be in the manage tab. I ordered 5/22 a M3 Long Range. The day I ordered showed 4-11 weeks, but as of yesterday night, it no longer shows that and I also have no vin yet. This forum is the only thing that keeps me patient lol, glad to see someone from my home town. I’m picking up from Coral Gables whenever the dates come thru.