Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
and 1 other guy who ordered the Performance.
Yeah, I'm that Canadian guy with the Performance order :) My informal count on this forum is that there are 3 of us: me in Ottawa, one in Kitchener and another in Montreal I think. At least 2 are March orders.

Canadian Ps always arrive in the last days of the quarter so I'm not too worried. Even in the US, M3P VINs are just starting to be released today (Mostly in Texas it seems).

Reactions: travis3000
Got a VIN. EDD June 6-12. Ordered 4/11 white/black/18. Picking up in Raleigh. Have not heard from a SA with any specifics yet.
How does this VIN assignment work, I ordered the exact same config also in NC on 3/26 and have nothing, no VIN and EDD has been blank for 3 weeks now. Pretty sure my order is broken at this point.

Congratulations though! Not trying to make you feel bad about your order, just trying to figure out what's going on with mine lol

Last edited:
Just checked the text again and couldn't believe I missed this: Tyco Road is scheduling home delivery...:oops:
...so we scheduled for Sunday at noon since the 3-day window was the last EDD we got: May 28 to June 1st.
Would appreciate if you could let us know how that goes. My delivery window was May 28 to May 31. Scheduled delivery for June 2 as it was an option also. Best wishes.

How does this VIN assignment work, I ordered the exact same config also in NC on 3/26 and have nothing, no VIN and EDD has been blank for 3 weeks now. Pretty sure my order is broken at this point.
I am not sure how it works tbh. I had no EDD for a while, then the generic one of 8-12 weeks, and then just yesterday a range of June 12-26. This morning there was a vin with another EDD. Did you make any changes to your order at any point?

I am not sure how it works tbh. I had no EDD for a while, then the generic one of 8-12 weeks, and then just yesterday a range of June 12-26. This morning there was a vin with another EDD. Did you make any changes to your order at any point?
Nope, it's been the same since I ordered. The only thing that was done to my order was it was on hold when I ordered until April 1 which I assume reset my spot in line to the 1st but that's still earlier. I did check again and at least have an EDD now so there's that, at least it's not broken but the queue system still makes no sense haha. Congratulations on the VIN though! hopefully I'll win the lottery soon.