Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered may 6th edd just moved to June 9-29 from the prio June 17-30th

Los Angeles, pickup at Glendale

can’t wait to get the car and drop it at the shop for Springs and spray and tint. Then once I get through these tires new rims and rubber.

Reactions: bman325i
so, finally picking up the model 3this monday (31st of May).
some words of wisdom that may help you all. this was a totally a new experience for me, and even after buying vehicles in the past, this tesla way of buying is abit alien. hopefully my 2cents could help yall line your ducks up prior to delivery. all the following are based off of my own experience. it may or may not help you. but either or, here it is:

-if u see no vin, but you have accepted the teslavision screen prompt, hit CTRL+U then search for "5y" or "5yj" or whichever your country uses for model 3 vins.
once youve located your vin, go back to tesla model 3 main page and chat with a representative. verify your vin is actually YOURS. when verified, ask when your delivery could be. they would most likely say they will get a delivery associate to holler at you. (means its very soon).
I contacted them via chat to confirm my VIN.. took literally 5 seconds to get a live agent on their end...

Gurvinder:
- The VIN I see on file is 5YJ3E1EB8MF9794xx
- It has been built and is in transit to Canada, We anticipate arrival the first or second week on June.
- Current ETA is for June 5th but this can change

That was most helpful.. the SA is brutal with not responding.

So Monday I will call and try and do the insurance thing.. I am pretty sure they will give me the policy with just the vin.. I didn't have to give them anything for the last vehicles I added.. just the vin... will have to wait to see what to put exactly on the bank draft.. Dealing with Tangerine, I have to order it and have it couriered to me... and they say it can take 3 days (like WTF?!).

If nobody's figured it out, I will likely throw the car on the hoist and look for the battery label.. endoscope should help with that. I suspect the M3 LR is still getting the older batteries for North America though.. charging to 100% every day and not hurting the battery would be nice though.. one less thing to think about. :)

I contacted them via chat to confirm my VIN.. took literally 5 seconds to get a live agent on their end...

Gurvinder:
- The VIN I see on file is 5YJ3E1EB8MF9794xx
- It has been built and is in transit to Canada, We anticipate arrival the first or second week on June.
- Current ETA is for June 5th but this can change

That was most helpful.. the SA is brutal with not responding.

So Monday I will call and try and do the insurance thing.. I am pretty sure they will give me the policy with just the vin.. I didn't have to give them anything for the last vehicles I added.. just the vin... will have to wait to see what to put exactly on the bank draft.. Dealing with Tangerine, I have to order it and have it couriered to me... and they say it can take 3 days (like WTF?!).

If nobody's figured it out, I will likely throw the car on the hoist and look for the battery label.. endoscope should help with that. I suspect the M3 LR is still getting the older batteries for North America though.. charging to 100% every day and not hurting the battery would be nice though.. one less thing to think about. :)

I got my VIN assigned (after accepting Tesla Vision yesterday) - how do I chat an agent? I'm using Mac OS/Safari - not sure if my ad blocking is preventing a chat popup from showing on the screen in the corner or something.

I am trying to figure out how I can pay the downpayment - personal check, credit card, or bank check. Delivery isn't forecast until 6/9 so there is some time, but the holiday next week will probably throw a wrench in something.

Literally login into the Tesla account link, snd then sign in and then it should be in the manage tab. I ordered 5/22 a M3 Long Range. The day I ordered showed 4-11 weeks, but as of yesterday night, it no longer shows that and I also have no vin yet. This forum is the only thing that keeps me patient lol, glad to see someone from my home town. I’m picking up from Coral Gables whenever the dates come thru.
Me too. Coral gables. Ya mine shows nothing too

I got my VIN assigned (after accepting Tesla Vision yesterday) - how do I chat an agent? I'm using Mac OS/Safari - not sure if my ad blocking is preventing a chat popup from showing on the screen in the corner or something.

I am trying to figure out how I can pay the downpayment - personal check, credit card, or bank check. Delivery isn't forecast until 6/9 so there is some time, but the holiday next week will probably throw a wrench in something.
Think your best bet is calling them

Reactions: hatully

Give your store a call.

So it shows nothing? Cuz that’s what I have
Literally login into the Tesla account link, snd then sign in and then it should be in the manage tab. I ordered 5/22 a M3 Long Range. The day I ordered showed 4-11 weeks, but as of yesterday night, it no longer shows that and I also have no vin yet. This forum is the only thing that keeps me patient lol, glad to see someone from my home town. I’m picking up from Coral Gables whenever the dates come thru.

Reactions: IthilDuath
I find myself checking my Tesla Account every few hours. I know. Neurotic behavior. Which of the following comes first when a VIN and/or delivery date is designated?
(a) A call from my SA
(b) An email letting me know that I have a final pay balance
(c) My Tesla Account gets updated
For me, I checked my account early morning and the notice to accept Teslavision was there. I accepted and there was my VIN. I called my store to schedule my date and to update my payment method and from there my bank and Tesla communicated to get everything adjusted.