Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
“12-way” was removed from the Premium Interior seat description on the Tesla website, so it seems official. Standard and Premium Interior seat descriptions are now the same.

If this is due to parts shortages, I’m hoping they don’t remove it from the driver’s seat as well, the website wasn’t updated to “12-way driver’s power seat”, so it seems losing both could be a possibility.
Do we know exactly when this was removed?

Let us know! My delivery date is this Sunday and I'm a bit on the fence now. I paid a huge premium (about 20k CAD after taxes) to go from SR to LR and have a bad taste in my mouth now after losing stuff that was there when I ordered. On top of that this new battery pack is still a mystery.
I hear you. This car is not cheap, US is $12,490 additional for LR according to my MVPA and I definitely feel a little sour about it as I've been wanting one for so long and this just hurts :/

I do not, I saw it mentioned in the Reddit thread last night and confirmed for myself then that it had been changed. I know that 12-way was there when I placed my order on 5/21, so sometime in the past week.
wtf... so cheap... The latest Model 3 delivered in China has the same lumbar support control removal. At least they get some free EAP for 30/45/75 days for compensation...

Agreed, and it calls into question what else might be missing when my car is finally delivered. I'm genuinely concerned we're going to lose Homelink next, the MY does not include it and I noted they sell it as an add-on for $300 on the website.
Exactly this…

My dates are back to 3-5 weeks and I’m just wondering what else will go missing before I get my car, it’s totally killing my new car excitement which sucks

Reactions: Crecin91
home link is not included on M3 either. Both cars require the $300 upgrade

I believe M3 doesn’t come with the Homelink
Well that's a bummer, my understanding was that it does... or at least did. It's listed in the owner's manual for the 2021 cars.

Edit - quick Google search confirms that yup, it was removed as a standard feature in May 2019. Well, I guess that's one less thing to worry about being stealthily removed, since it already was. 😂