Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4/30 order in Columbus, Ohio, just got my VIN tonight. Really really really really hoping I don't have to take delivery during the week of my vacation now. EDD shifted to "2-11 weeks" so I have no idea WTF that means. Will call my SA tomorrow morning, but at least there's signs of life!
Mine did the same thing but a few minutes later spit out a date range of 6/11-6/17. Check again in a bit.

Reactions: deltwalrus
4/30 order in Columbus, Ohio, just got my VIN tonight. Really really really really hoping I don't have to take delivery during the week of my vacation now. EDD shifted to "2-11 weeks" so I have no idea WTF that means. Will call my SA tomorrow morning, but at least there's signs of life!
So I am still waiting for my ViN and delivery date but estimate is 6/14-6/30. I am planned to be in Disneyworld with fam from 6/13-6/21. I went in to the local Raleigh Tesla store and SA said they can setup some extra paperwork that allows me to release my car to another person (like my brother). Not sure if this is an option for you but this gave me peace of mind today … and the reason he Sid they had the 3 day thing was for liability of the car being on the lot (???). Not sure I buy that but don’t care as long as they help make it work … which is the professional thing to do!

Reactions: deltwalrus
Na according to my SA they’ll send them in batches regardless of order date. Thinking we will all get them together.
If we all pick up on the same day, we should take a group photo as a graduation photo ..... since we would be graduating from this support group of "The Southern Californians that Elon treats like a stepchild."

Last edited:
Has anyone who has taken delivery recently using a referral code checked to see if their free Supercharger miles are there? I used a code and a friend used my code and they've already taken delivery of theirs but then promptly flew to Florida for vacation so I don't know if theirs were present.
Yes, We used a referral code and the free miles showed up. Used 112 of them on delivery day since we don't have nema setup at home yet. :p

And I may have to refuel a few times more than you guys since my order was placed on 5/17. I gotta share my wife's car and sometimes get a rental while I wait. You guys have been waiting longer though. So I hope you do get your cars even sooner.
Yep California ETA should just say “last week of June”
If we all pick up on the same day, we should take a group photo as a graduation photo ..... since we would be graduating from this support group of "The Southern Californians that Elon treats like a stepchild."
Haha we are legit behind people who order tomorrow in other parts of the country. A big GFY from Elon

Elon confirmed removal of passenger lumbar:

Replying to a tweet on the matter on Monday afternoon, Musk said the change was made because of low usage of the lumbar support. He said, “Moving lumbar was removed only in front passenger seat of 3/Y ([obviously] not there in rear seats). Logs showed almost no usage. Not worth cost/mass for everyone when almost never used.”
Makes sense honestly, even tho they should be more transparent. I personally don't really car about passenger seat lumbar support, but we should be told every change that is happening directly.

Reactions: akambience