Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got lucky and was able to get matched to a black LR on "Existing Inventory" from the Tesla site from a store Colorado, delivery coming next week! I ordered so late in the quarter (May 27th) I was concerned I may not get delivery til end of next quarter so I went for it. Has less than 50 miles on it and sounds like it was a showroom car so it even was $1,500 discounted. Keep an eye on the inventory pages folks! Good luck!

Is there an efficient way to search inventory across the country?

Is there an efficient way to search inventory across the country?
So I was browsing the inventory page and there was one listed that did not have a location tied to it. So I used the on site chat and spoke with an associate to figure out where it was, and they let me know it was in Hawaii (too far obviously). She then offered to help me find another one closer and actually sent me a couple that hadn't been listed yet. That was one of the ones I ended up getting. So I got pretty lucky there.

Also "https://ev-tsla.com/" is pretty good.

Nvm shout out to Fresno, they picked up and let me know that my car is in the process of getting made and will be shipped out hopefully by middle of the month. That's the most info I've gotten since I ordered the car, my SA doesn't like to give any info out
Is the Fresno number a local number or a 1-800 number? Not sure if I can call from Canada. Would love to find more information about my car too.