Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Of course, I had found my exact car with only 200 miles on it just a let further from where I’m picking up but it had FSD, which I don’t want to spend 10k on. So I asked and nope, agent said all demo’s are sold as is right now. Probably because of the demand.
Kind of weird bro. I’m in discord and everyone says they’re able to remove FSD once it’s in your account.

My EDD shifted to the right. Was 06/05 - 06/25 now 06/10 - 06/30.

LR, 18 Aero, MSM, white interior, Nos FSD
2021 Model 3 / Long Rang / AWD / NO FSD / White Interior / Black Exterior
Order Date
: 05/17/2021
EDD: Moved left and right a couple times but for the past few days it has been at June 19 - June 30
Delivery:
Buena Park, CA. (They said the car was going to be delivered to my house, idk how true that is since everyone else is picking theirs up)

So far, no new updates and are hard on June 19-June 30 delivery date. There are a few people that i know personally that have received their cars here in LA/OC area and ordered after i did. I just hope it will be sooner than those dates that are on my Tesla Profile. I called Buena Park today and the guy i spoke to said that by end of June. They have been saying the same thing every time I call.

Last edited:
Of course, I had found my exact car with only 200 miles on it just a let further from where I’m picking up but it had FSD, which I don’t want to spend 10k on. So I asked and nope, agent said all demo’s are sold as is right now. Probably because of the demand.
Yeah, they just told me the same thing. I found my exact build and brand new.. but it had FSD.. so it was $10k over the price of my current build. Hard pass for now.

I am. Similar to yours White M3 LR Black interior ordered 4/26. Still no VIN. If i filter the spreadsheet to CA LR White no VINS after early April.

I am. Similar to yours White M3 LR Black interior ordered 4/26. Still no VIN. If i filter the spreadsheet to CA LR White no VINS after early April.
Dang. Lets hope they get it to us before the end of June.