Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spoke to my SA today. Even though I have an EDD that I haven’t seen from most of you (mine is 6/5-6/19) he says I should expect my car early July.

In case that should help any of you

Bay Area. White/Black/19”
Thank you for the info. I really wonder how the EDD works. It is so odd for your EDD to be early/mid June but the SA says early July. Especially for a car that is built so few miles from where you will take delivery. They should really try to figure out how to improve the EDD estimates, and/or SA communication unless the changing dates are a psychological ploy that I do not understand lol.

Just took delivery. The only issue was the right side phone charger doesn't work. The car also makes jungle sounds when I open the any door and I can't figure out how to turn off the noise. It didn't do it at the dealer and I get it home, was putting in floor matts, charging it for the first time, and all of a sudden every time the door is opened, jungle sounds. I went into boom box and nothing is turned on. The jungle sounds go away if I put it into drive or reverse. My god is this a 21st century problem or what!

Ohh and pulling off the aero wheel covers requires a force that you would think would break them. Man up and pull hard.

Thank you for the info. I really wonder how the EDD works. It is so odd for your EDD to be early/mid June but the SA says early July. Especially for a car that is built so few miles from where you will take delivery. They should really try to figure out how to improve the EDD estimates, and/or SA communication unless the changing dates are a psychological ploy that I do not understand lol.
Agreed unless, as I’ve seen some people elude to, the SA are just being told to give us all blanket dates or vague answers as they know about as much as we do!

Reactions: ytfsic
Finally took delivery today. Was super hard to spot anything with respect to paint in the white. I pointed out to minor panel gaps that I thought were anamolous, but the technician thinks they are within the company spec. There were some curb rash underneath the car for which the SA booked an appointment, apart from that everything else was as expected. The only bummer was the passenger seat missing the Lumbar support - to which the SA was quite apathetic if I think about it and put it on Elon - Oh well.

Happy to have my car!

• Informative
Reactions: Doge-1 and JoJa15
Finally took delivery today. Was super hard to spot anything with respect to paint in the white. I pointed out to minor panel gaps that I thought were anamolous, but the technician thinks they are within the company spec. There were some curb rash underneath the car for which the SA booked an appointment, apart from that everything else was as expected. The only bummer was the passenger seat missing the Lumbar support - to which the SA was quite apathetic if I think about it and put it on Elon - Oh well.

Happy to have my car!
What do you mean “curb rash under the car”? I think of curb rash as scraping the rims on the curb.