Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my vin! Ordered 5/22 M3 LR Midnight Silver with FSD to be picked up at Coral Gables. Pick up estimated is June 25th at the place but my SA said might be June 30 cause Coral Gables don’t have a lot of staff working at the moment. I ordered it at Dadeland Mall, Chris is my SA and he’s really bad at his job but he updated me as soon as he had the vin, which is totally amazing. This waiting room as been a pleasure and will continue to update as I got another M3 coming in for my wife July something atm, ordered 6/01 same package
We ordered on the same day! But I haven't received the VIN yet, I have a hunch that it will be my turn soon!

Just got my vin! Ordered 5/22 M3 LR Midnight Silver with FSD to be picked up at Coral Gables. Pick up estimated is June 25th at the place but my SA said might be June 30 cause Coral Gables don’t have a lot of staff working at the moment. I ordered it at Dadeland Mall, Chris is my SA and he’s really bad at his job but he updated me as soon as he had the vin, which is totally amazing. This waiting room as been a pleasure and will continue to update as I got another M3 coming in for my wife July something atm, ordered 6/01 same package
Coral gables here too. Ordered like a couple days after you. Hope to have the same luck

Hey everyone. Been lurking since I placed my order. Originally ordered a SR+ on 5/14, changed that to LR white/black on 5/16. Picking up in Santa Barbara, EDD 6/19-6/30.
The latest EDD was 6/21-6/30 and earliest EDD displayed was 6/15-6/30.
That looks very close to the same EDD's for me. I ordered 5/13 LR. Bay Area delivery. You can check out my EDD dates in my signature.
I think a lot of CA deliveries are going to come between the 3rd, 4th, and 5th week of June,

Alrighty so, ordered 4/10 delivered 6/4 at Buena Park. Delivery was smooth and the only problem was a slightly misaligned trunk and a mangled trunk gasket. First impressions (and comparing to the '18 MR that's been in the garage): so much quieter and more comfortable! I'm skeptical of the laminated front windows being the sole source of the noise reduction, but maybe the revised rear trunk deck ('21 no hole, '18 with hole) helps. Seats feel slightly narrower but maybe we've broken in those '18 seats. NO PASSENGER LUMBAR on my car, VIN 979XXX. Also, the synthetic leather steering wheel feels way nicer than the legit leather. LR AWD is no comparison to MR RWD, I have no idea who can justify $2k for AB because I wouldn't be able to handle it. Let me know if you have any questions about taking delivery at Buena

Anyone know how to adjust the Downpayment amount online? I was playing with the sliders and stupidly “locked in” a value. Now I’m going to pay and can’t adjust that downpayment number. Do I need to call?
Try contacting your SA. You should have received an email from them when you placed your order.
Yes. Call your SA. They can change your down payment amount.