Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
has anyone with a Midwestern (Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Grand Rapids, etc) delivery center location who ordered a black M3LR gotten a VIN yet? Waiting for mine since 4/12. I ordered M3LR Black w/white interior, 19 in wheels, no FSD.

That seems atypical from what I've read here. I wonder what happened? Where in OH are you picking up?
Picking up in Columbus. Still no word from my SA and my EDD is 2-11 weeks. Going this long with a VIN but no set delivery window definitely seems atypical to me too. Makes me think something happened to the car in transit and it was rejected by another person and correcting the issue is taking time.

To everyone that has gotten their VINs lately. Congratulations!

I just wish I didn't pick the red headed stepchild of all the Tesla delivery centers.
I totally feel for you. Like if people received their VIN linearly by order date I could totally understand. It is hard though to see people that ordered after you receive a VIN. Sending good vibes your way and hoping you get your VIN soon!

• Love
Reactions: bman325i