Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered a LR MSM, White interior, 18'' wheels, and FSD on 4/27
EDD now says 2-11 Weeks :(
I have seen that sometimes it means you're about to get a VIN! Hopefully that happens :)
My EDD has stayed pretty steady at somewhere around the last two weeks of June. When I read something like your post I don't know what to think. You ordered 5 weeks before me, exact same car, West Coast delivery and you are getting July EDD dates. That is scary.
Same LOL, I've been using my wife's car for a month now and she's already over it waiting for me to get my car, hope i won't see it moved to July/August.

I have seen that sometimes it means you're about to get a VIN! Hopefully that happens :)

Same LOL, I've been using my wife's car for a month now and she's already over it waiting for me to get my car, hope i won't see it moved to July/August.
I think that means you’re close! From what I’ve been seeing here
This is true for most people except me I think. I've had my EDD change to weeks like this a few times and some people got their VINs but not me. I think it means that they're assigning VINs for sure so the dates are changing.

The start of my EDD window is this Wednesday 6/9-6/29, funny thing is as it gets closer, I have less and less optimism that it’ll actually happen. Every morning I wake up expecting my dates to be pushed again.
I had this happen to me a couple times. The first time the date just moved 2 weeks to the right but the last time was just yesterday. And it just moved one day to the right tightening the window further. I think it's gonna happen really soon! But I've been burned many times before so I'll believe it when I see it.

Reactions: bman325i
Ordered black/white/aero/no FSD on 4/14 and still no VIN. West Coast folks are getting screwed
we are getting screwed. only a handful of people have received their Tesla Orders. We, most likely, if ordered early, will be getting our EVs at the end of June. Got my tint scheduled for the end of the month and my PPF as well. Hopefully it will come sooner than the end of June

Ordered black/white/aero/no FSD on 4/14 and still no VIN. West Coast folks are getting screwed
Ordered MSM/white/aero/no FSD ON 4/17 and also no VIN. East Coast folks are getting screwed.

Southwest folks are getting screwed. Canadians are getting screwed. Martians may be the only ones not getting screwed. And a few, I assume, are getting nice cars.

Reactions: TessyGoBrrrr
You know it is bad when you run out of room in your signature and need to change all the Junes to the number 6 to make more space lol.
Yep - HAHA ... I had to bail on that because of character count as well. Here is my saga from earliest to most recent (seems to be locking in on last week of June ... I hope):

4-11 weeks (5/22), 6/12-6/30 (5/28), 6/13-6/30 (5/29), 6/14-6/30 (5/30), Blank (6/1), 6/17-6/30 (6/2), 6/18-6/30 (6/3), 6/19-6/30 (6/4), 6/20-6/30 (6/5), 6/21-6/30 (6/6), 6/22-6/30 (6/7)

Ordered MSM/white/aero/no FSD ON 4/17 and also no VIN. East Coast folks are getting screwed.

Southwest folks are getting screwed. Canadians are getting screwed. Martians may be the only ones not getting screwed. And a few, I assume, are getting nice cars.
What I'm saying is, all things equal, West Coast folks will get the same spec later than someone on the East Coast.

Blue here still waiting in Phoenix. Order date 5/1 with current EDD of June 15-30.
Ordered same day as you in phoenix except red. Yesterday I was june 11-30, now I’m July 1-30th. I don‘t believe any of these dates lol. I talked to my SA on friday and he was able to look up some program they have that tells you when the vehicle is going to be leaving the warehouse(or whatever it’s called lol). He told me between June 15-18th it leaves the warehouse, and will be delivered to Phoenix between the 21st-23rd of June. So hopefully the end of the month will see cars.

Reactions: Lazerack