Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m out of here! I made the mistake of going for a test drive with two friends who have never driven a Tesla before and ended up buying a Demo Model Y yesterday. All this waiting was killing me, then I realized the Y better suites me after the test drives. I still love the Model 3 I was waiting for, but have to cut my ties. I wish all of you happy VINs sooner than later. 😀

For those who have received the MVPA, what was your odometer? I assume anything under 50 is probably cool and shows factory testing of the vehicle. But was curious what’s being seen
Mine had 15 miles on the odometer when I picked it up on the 3rd. So, all but 15 miles on the car are with Acceleration Boost because I clicked buy in the app before even putting the car in gear after signing paperwork. 🤘

Lol this is my exact plan!!
FYI, after I clicked buy, the car's screen went black, AC kicked on full blast, and about a minute later, the screen came back alive and when I looked in the driving tab, it said chill and sport. I mean I got acknowledgment of the purchase in the app on my phone and the car rebooted right then in the service center parking lot.

And yes, AB is so totally worth it. The LR has plenty of snort already, but AB adds oomph where you want it most for normal driving; everywhere from 0 to over a c-note.

FYI, after I clicked buy, the car's screen went black, AC kicked on full blast, and about a minute later, the screen came back alive and when I looked in the driving tab, it said chill and sport. I mean I got acknowledgment of the purchase in the app on my phone and the car rebooted right then in the service center parking lot.

And yes, AB is so totally worth it. The LR has plenty of snort already, but AB adds oomph where you want it most for normal driving; everywhere from 0 to over a c-note.
Weird I heard that AB just turns the air on full blast to make it seem like you're going fast. 🤣

But yeah I'm gonna get it too, but probably not right away. I want to feel the acceleration before getting that extra NOS shot.

Awesome! That is definitely good to know, thanks!

Before I order rubber mats, does anyone know if M3 LR comes with rubber floor mats? I know it comes with floor mats but not sure what kind.
I was told it's carpet mats that comes with LR. That's why I bought all-weather mats.
Also would like to know that…..also, does anyone who has been through scheduling yet know if they do deliveries 7 days a week/6 days a week and no sundays/business week/etc?
Not sure if it's the same down in the US but I was only given the choice of either Saturday or Sunday. I believe they're open all week even Sunday since it was one of the choices for my delivery date.