Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last night, it was Jul-Aug 6.

Got an email about paying the car in full, which I don't want to do. As well as approving (proceed) Tesla Vision. I approved Tesla Vision and it "changed" the delivery window back to June.

Estimated Delivery: June 20 - June 26

Also, was assigned a VIN! Seems to be moving forward

I've yet to be contacted by a Tesla Sales Assistant. Is that normal? How do I even contact them to tell them I'm bringing my own financing?

Last edited:
Last night, it was Jul-Aug 6.

Got an email about paying the car in full, which I don't want to do. As well as approving (proceed) Tesla Vision. I approved Tesla Vision and it "changed" the delivery window back to June.

Estimated Delivery: June 20 - June 26

Also, was assigned a VIN! Seems to be moving forward

I've yet to be contacted by a Tesla Sales Assistant. Is that normal? How do I even contact them to tell them I'm bringing my own financing?
Just chat up the people on Tesla site - chat icon on Model 3 portal in the bottom right corner. They will change your payment method and provide you with your SA's contact info. At least they've done that for me after scheduling a phone call.

Just chat up the people on Tesla site - chat icon on Model 3 portal in the bottom right corner. They will change your payment method and provide you with your SA's contact info. At least they've done that for me after scheduling a phone call.
Yup, somebody just helped me with the chat.

I figured they would have reached out to me, but I'm OK with reaching out to them.

I emailed my SA and will wait for an answer.

Local CU is offering 1.49%, so I think I'll take advantage of that