Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
sRC4qVs.png

Mine has been pretty stable. Buena park, ordered 5/2

Interesting thing for me since I got my VIN yesterday ... my dates had been closing in to where it was 6/23-6/30. Since getting my VIN yesterday, the date has been moving to the LEFT oddly enough. It is now 6/19-6/25. So for those of you watching the dates stay / close in the end of June your time HAS to be coming and the delivery might be sooner than you think! Of course ... mine isn't final, but looking like my time is close for electric bliss!

Looks like Tesla.com is down this morning, or am I the only one getting access denied?
It was just me. The site did not like my IP address, reset my router and all was good. My dates have not changed from July 15 to August 4th. Though I did not order until 6/2 so it was what I expected (although my SA was pretty confident that I would have a M3 by end of June or early July).

It was just me. The site did not like my IP address, reset my router and all was good. My dates have not changed from July 15 to August 4th. Though I did not order until 6/2 so it was what I expected (although my SA was pretty confident that I would have a M3 by end of June or early July).
I get error messages often between when I put in my password and when I put in my 2FA and have to refresh. Makes me glad the web developers don't do car UI.

Reactions: bcombs128
Interesting thing for me since I got my VIN yesterday ... my dates had been closing in to where it was 6/23-6/30. Since getting my VIN yesterday, the date has been moving to the LEFT oddly enough. It is now 6/19-6/25. So for those of you watching the dates stay / close in the end of June your time HAS to be coming and the delivery might be sooner than you think! Of course ... mine isn't final, but looking like my time is close for electric bliss!
Did you try emailing or calling your delivery centre? I emailed mine with the VIN I found in source code and they replied back saying the car is in transport arriving Thursday and I can take delivery as early as Saturday.

Reactions: M3isforme