Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Whether or not the neutral wire is connected...

We have 6-50 in our garage for our Bolt currently (connected to a ChargePoint Home charger).
We may convert it to a 14-50 though so we can use a smart splitter to charge both vehicles at the same time.

The electrician that just left my house said that's an option, I said we might get another EV in the future and he suggested (I think Chargepoint) dual charger with a NEMA 14-50 cord, would give each EV 20 amps

Oh yeah? How do you know that? I mean I know my VIN is probably only a week out, but it's that fact that's making me more impatient. I hope people pick up their M3Ps, M3SRs, and M3SR+s soon.

Gotta make way for all us M3LR people.
Reddit plus I know someone who picked up a performance this week from Burbank. If you go on new inventory they have performance and one or two SR available in southern cal all the time

Reactions: kerbyOT7
The electrician that just left my house said that's an option, I said we might get another EV in the future and he suggested (I think Chargepoint) dual charger with a NEMA 14-50 cord, would give each EV 20 amps
There's a couple of options...

There is the ClipperCreek charger that has two plugs for EVs (J1772) and can be either hardwired or 14-50 plug in.
Or you can use two chargers (i.e. ChargePoint Home for my Bolt and the Tesla Mobile Connector for the Tesla), and plug both into a 14-50 splitter like this one.

A LOT of action today.

Got in touch with my SA and got my payment changes from Full to finance.

Went to my Bank to pay off my current vehicle and get the title. While at the Credit Union, I applied for financing at 1.99% and asked them to price match another local CU at 1.49%. After some emails and phone calls, she tells me 63 months at 1.24%!!!

I'm super happy with that!

Also my delivery date got moved up 2 days. I had ordered on 5/18 for those interested

Estimated Delivery: June 18 - June 24

i live in colorado, ordered mid-march and took delivery end of may so mid-quarter
I live in Colorado and drove past the Littleton delivery center this past Saturday and their was nothing. I called and I was told based off my location that the car would arrive end of June. I told them I will be gone from the 23rd to the 2nd. He didn't seem to be worried about me picking up my vehicle and said that should be fine and noted that in my file. He said even if the car arrived on the 25th, they would have to schedule me and work around what I need I guess.

What I find interesting is, they literally have a company in SpaceX that can fly a rocket and land it in the ocean. But the car company has no way of determining when the car will be made or delivered.

Oh yeah? How do you know that? I mean I know my VIN is probably only a week out, but it's that fact that's making me more impatient. I hope people pick up their M3Ps, M3SRs, and M3SR+s soon.

Gotta make way for all us M3LR people.
They really do need to get these LR in at Buena Park because I’m going crazy just waiting around and refreshing my page every second. Lol

Reactions: Jaredspink
A LOT of action today.

Got in touch with my SA and got my payment changes from Full to finance.

Went to my Bank to pay off my current vehicle and get the title. While at the Credit Union, I applied for financing at 1.99% and asked them to price match another local CU at 1.49%. After some emails and phone calls, she tells me 63 months at 1.24%!!!

I'm super happy with that!

Also my delivery date got moved up 2 days. I had ordered on 5/18 for those interested

Estimated Delivery: June 18 - June 24
Which CU does 1.24% sign me up lol

Reactions: Jaredspink