Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got this email but logged into account and nothing is there for me to complete payment. White on white, sport wheels, LR, fremont CA. Order date 5/5
C8EB92B2-333F-4DF4-BE00-3381814C9D95.png

Ha! Just got the updated EDD to 9-13 weeks and just got the final payment email 2 minutes ago!
Interesting - going to my account from the email and there’s no option to make the final payment. Guessing this is turning into an end of quarter Hunger Games - whoever pays first gets their car first! May the odds be forever in your favor, y’all!

Interesting - going to my account from the email and there’s no option to make the final payment. Guessing this is turning into an end of quarter Hunger Games - whoever pays first gets their car first! May the odds be forever in your favor, y’all!
This happened to me too. Their system is bonked. No VIN in the source code, delivery dates are the same as usual (6/21-6/30, ever tightening one day). What a bunch of incompetent tools.

Attachments

• F6234490-D98D-476C-BDA6-52F93A654C58.jpeg
    F6234490-D98D-476C-BDA6-52F93A654C58.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 33
Has anyone figured out what is going on with Tesla deliveries? Yesterday, I had a date of July 6 and today it jumped up to 9 - 13 weeks?
Is Tesla producing more of the Model S than the Model 3? Are they having issues related to the chips coming in from overseas? I am trying to get financing, but the bank said they need a VIN! :confused:
Alot of people here just got the 9-13 weeks EDD

Reactions: JMonde