Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Something to be mindful of... I had originally put in my original order stating that I'd finance 100% (through my bank) because I was under the impression that I would get a call within the 24 hours prior to finalize my payment information and be able to update anything I needed to at that time. What seems to have happened, though, is that because my loan was marked as 100% financed they weren't planning on reaching out to me and the website didn't provide a place for me to put any down payment. I had to reach out to them myself to ensure they had updated financing paperwork from my bank and they could enable me to input my down payment information. Just a cautionary tale. The Operations Advisor (?) that I talked to today was very direct and easy to work with. May have been a robot, but I'm ok with that.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: JoJa15 and Ace777
EDD moved one day to the right again, now just a 4 day window of Sunday through Wednesday with no VIN and my loan offer about to expire. There is no way I'm still getting this thing in second quarter at this point, right? I really wish they'd either assign a VIN at least 5 days before supposed delivery or else give the delivery date in Q3 so I can cancel. It isn't fun being strung along by an EDD that shifted from late May to now, basically forever just a few days away, while trying to make a major purchase of a primary mode of transportation...

Are others experiencing delays in delivery in Bay Area? I ordered my model 3/white/19” wheels RWD based on the deliver window, but it seems like I won’t get it anytime soon and the delivery window is a huge scam. It just keeps moving as it likes :(
When did you order? What is your model configurations? Did you finalize everything in your profile (loan, etc).

You can see my EDD history in my signature from the day I ordered until present. As you can see if I end up getting the vehicle by the 30th my original EDD was in range.

EDD moved one day to the right again, now just a 4 day window of Sunday through Wednesday with no VIN and my loan offer about to expire. There is no way I'm still getting this thing in second quarter at this point, right? I really wish they'd either assign a VIN at least 5 days before supposed delivery or else give the delivery date in Q3 so I can cancel. It isn't fun being strung along by an EDD that shifted from late May to now, basically forever just a few days away, while trying to make a major purchase of a primary mode of transportation...
I would really hope that you will get your car before end of June. Your order date is early April so you should be way ahead of others. If it takes only 2 days to ship to Denver CO I would imagine a car could be shipped to OR in one day. If it gets to the 29th and you still have no VIN then I would start worrying.

Are others experiencing delays in delivery in Bay Area? I ordered my model 3/white/19” wheels RWD based on the deliver window, but it seems like I won’t get it anytime soon and the delivery window is a huge scam. It just keeps moving as it likes :(
Bay Area. Ordered it on 4/08, and my EDD is currently 7-10 weeks. My SA ghosted me for almost a month. Not sure what to do now. :(

• Disagree
Reactions: es06m3lrawd
Not sure if location delivery means anything above the build, but it's possible you could still get a VIN assigned before the 30th. I'm also in Oregon and got mine assigned a little while ago. Blue/black, no upgrades.

Reactions: Ace777
Ha! I'll find both and pick the one without any gaps or dings :p jk! I will be plastidipping my rims black, so they won't be identical for long haha.

Nope, I am not at TFS. I'm at a small biotech (immuno-oncology research).
Ha! I actually just got the call about whether I want them to just deliver it to me (I'm in Encinitas). There is something about going there, though (I work in Carlsbad) that I want, so declined. I need that full experience ;) I might just go, today, as they said it's cleaned up and ready!!