Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: hcdavis3 and KK35
I haven’t heard exactly how to change the location of your selected delivery center but the best bet would be to call a SA tomorrow or any business day and ask if a change can be made (have the VIN ready of your car). You might be subject to a fee (as they charge fees for changes and stuff like that) but maybe not. Congrats on the car and the luck of getting an existing inventory! I for one am still stuck in the wait :p
Hi thanks for the response. Decided to just leave the delivery appointment scheduled as is. I figured I don’t want to risk the possibility of delaying the delivery. 😝 I hope you get yours sooner than later! 🙏🏼 Although it’s not the original color I wanted, I’m glad I kept checking inventory regularly because I almost settled for a Mach E. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Thanks for explaining the squirrel! I won’t be in a hurry to add it as the original estimated was in september, moved to november-december and now not showing any date… just saying we’ll contact you to set up the final details upon delivery… guessing it jumped to next year… really messed up…

Update on my existing inventory order from yesterday -- they sent me an email this morning to schedule my delivery. I have it set for Saturday! Much better than my original order which is currently at 10-16 weeks again. Original order details in my signature.

My question is, do you think I'll be able to get my original order fee refunded since I bought my same configuration from existing inventory?

Update on my existing inventory order from yesterday -- they sent me an email this morning to schedule my delivery. I have it set for Saturday! Much better than my original order which is currently at 10-16 weeks again. Original order details in my signature.

My question is, do you think I'll be able to get my original order fee refunded since I bought my same configuration from existing inventory?
Was it a performance model?

I have read that people are getting their deposits on one car transferred to another car. As for your original order, you might consider keeping and flipping it. I know I would pay a little extra to get the car now rather than wait 2 months, and I'm probably not alone.