Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picking up my car tomorrow but got a call from the service center today telling me that there were a couple of minor issues with the car that they are going to address for me but the parts are a few weeks out. Asked if I still wanted to make the 3 hour drive to come get it. The issues are minor (scratch in the dashboard and a hole in the overhead liner) so I said I would come get the car and bring it back when they have the parts in. They said they would try and set me up with a mobile service call if they can, which would be huge. Just sharing this because I think it’s nice to know that they do a pretty thorough check of the vehicles before they hand them over to us.

Just watching my delivery date range keep getting pushed back each day at the moment.

Revised estimate was 20 July to 03 August 😀

However, over the past few days the estimated delivery dates have been slipping daily from 20 -> 21 -> 22 -> 23 -> 24 July to 04 August ☹️

Hopefully the delivery date range doesn't keep getting pushed back ... Sigh back to waiting patiently ...
Random check of Tesla account this morning and there is a delivery appointment date set 😁😁😁 27 July!!!

However, will need to reschedule the pick up due to work 🤬 Lets see how the reschedule process works ....

My morning routine is pretty set. First I get breakfast and coffee. Grab phone. Check the Tesla website. Finally, come here to see how others are faring in getting VINs and/or delivery dates. Y’all are part of the routine now. 😆

Sixth day in a row for a shrinking EDD! It was good to see someone else have this same indication before getting a delivery date. The end date of my EDD has been static at 8/19 for the past six days. The start date has gone from 7/31 to 8/5 moving one day to the right for each day passed. Current EDD window is now 8/5 - 8/19.

Same here! Model 3 LR white paint all base options ordered June 22. Been steady at August 18 - September 7th.
Houston area.
I ordered a week after you in Houston as well. 6/29.

Blue LR, Black interior, 18" wheels. Currently sitting at the 10-16 week placeholder. Prior to that I had a EDD of July 29-August 13. Then a date in September. Now been at the 10-16 week EDD for 3 days.

Reactions: nite and hcdavis3