Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is some pictures from the Blue demo LR I checked out at the SC yesterday. It looked great for the most part. The only two build quality issues I noticed was the rear door handles slightly more sunken in on both driver and passenger side. Also the trunk seems like it was rubbing against the bumper on the passenger side. Interior didn't have gaps in the roof panels either or crinkled rubber seals.

There was a white car with a build date of 07/2021 inside the showroom that was perfect though.

View attachment 692396
View attachment 692397
View attachment 692398

View attachment 692399
That's my car!! I've been waiting for it since ordering on April 18. What's it doing in Texas???

• Funny
Reactions: jrmt23 and KyleDay
Sweet! My EDD moved left 6 days for entire window.
Tesla.PNG

Ordered on 07/07
M3 LR
Aero Wheels
MSM
White Interior
No FSD

EDD is now August 23-September 12. Wonder if it a good time to apply for financing or waiting to the window is shorter? Planning on applying at DCU for the 1.24% for 65 months and, hopefully, have Tesla Financing rate match it for 72 months.

M3 LR default config in Dallas, Texas for any takers
Untitled.jpg

not seeing it, but then again i know the website is buggy, they were showing some in stock vehicles i have tried purchasing several times and they are just ''ghosts'' .. i am on a sept 10-30th date for a blue / default back m3 LR , will i get it then? who knows, but there's no turning back now

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 46
View attachment 692629
not seeing it, but then again i know the website is buggy, they were showing some in stock vehicles i have tried purchasing several times and they are just ''ghosts'' .. i am on a sept 10-30th date for a blue / default back m3 LR , will i get it then? who knows, but there's no turning back now

It was there for a bit and disappeared :(. If I try to post a link it gets reviewed and may take a while to be available on the forum.

Ordered on 07/07
M3 LR
Aero Wheels
MSM
White Interior
No FSD

EDD is now August 23-September 12. Wonder if it a good time to apply for financing or waiting to the window is shorter? Planning on applying at DCU for the 1.24% for 65 months and, hopefully, have Tesla Financing rate match it for 72 months.
With so many big swings I’m waiting until I get the vin or maybe a 5 day window provided it’s less than 2 weeks out.

Been lurking here for a while and figured it was time to make it official.
M3LR, MSM, aeros, black, Autopilot
Ordered 7/6
Initial range 7-11 weeks 🙂
Jumped to 10-16 weeks 🤨
A week ago September 15-30 😏
Then November 💀
Last 2 days Aug 26 - Sept 15 😀
I’m in WI, ordered with a SA in Minneapolis MN, picking up in Highland Park IL

Can’t wait to get the car and just rolling with these date updates since they are wack!

Ordered/deposit paid 19 July at Colma, CA SC. No EDD until this past Monday; said November. Checked today and it’s first two weeks of September. Good times.

SA said it helps you queue when they do everything at the SC. Who knows if that’s true.

M3 LR
Blue/black
Aero wheels
No FSD
Did the insurance “trick” and mine moved up to 23 August - 12 September. So from “November” on Monday to 23 August - 12 September today.
Crazy!

I don't check my account frequently but I saw in this forum that people were getting non-blank EDDs so I checked and was pleased to see August 22 - Sept. 11. I ordered on July 9. If this is true then the end of the window (Sept. 11) would be 2 weeks earlier than my original beginning of window (Sept. 24). I know not to trust the EDD but this was nice to see. Thanks for keeping me informed.

Reactions: lynyrdM
Here we go again - begin date shifted by one and end date also.

Yesterday: Aug 18-Sep 03
Today: Aug 19- Sep 02

I swear if Tesla jerks me again and then makes my EDD disappear or pushes it another month I’ma cancel this order lmao

I also got one this morning! Where are my PA boys at? I know a couple of us have same EDD
Just checked my email and got the orientation message as well.

Last edited: