Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's exciting! Glad your loan stuff seems to not be a problem too!

I really wonder how they decide who has to go to Tyson's and who gets mobile delivery- I would have preferred to pick up there and am still kind of miffed over my delivery experience. I found a bunch of documents with highlighter on them that presumably I or someone would have had to have signed at some point, but no, they just left them inside the car. Cool! I also have to figure out how to register the vehicle, which I'm sure isn't hard but it's kind of a pain. Did get a survey e-mail which I answered fairly and mostly negatively, as I'm still equal parts over the moon about the car as I am down on the company itself.
Yeah, it’s so far working out.

So you have to register your M3? That makes no sense to me but could be part of the mobile delivery. My SR+ had tags and registration good to go. The LR is getting my previous tags, I hope… lol. I just talked with my SA who said the tags and registration should be set for delivery. I’m surprised yours didn’t come with tags and registration when it was delivered.

I am a bit perplexed about a Sunday delivery but I’m not arguing it. I’d rather not take the day from work to get everything sorted. I will if I have to though!

1628289071333.png

June 12 order, finally picking it up tomorrow!! Hoping delivery for the rest of you June folks comes real soon :)

Cool. Congratulations. Could you share your EDD timelines? I just want to have some better ideas when people are about to get their VINs.
My VIN came after my EDD wasn't changing for a couple of days, and the window was like <10 days. I was also never notified via email or anything that my VIN was in, I just refreshed and saw it there. You can find me on the tracking spreadsheet here Teslike Model 3 Survey & Order Tracker #1

Nothing yet on a VIN but i got another Orientation email much like a few of the other PA users here.

It’s been hovering around Late August - Early September for the past few days now so maybe all the PA/NJ/DE users will see their on the same week.

Today it is: August 20 - September 04
Estimated Delivery: August 20 - September 04
Same for me!

Reactions: Meestakim and KK35
Yeah, it’s so far working out.

So you have to register your M3? That makes no sense to me but could be part of the mobile delivery. My SR+ had tags and registration good to go. The LR is getting my previous tags, I hope… lol. I just talked with my SA who said the tags and registration should be set for delivery. I’m surprised yours didn’t come with tags and registration when it was delivered.

I am a bit perplexed about a Sunday delivery but I’m not arguing it. I’d rather not take the day from work to get everything sorted. I will if I have to though!

I have to register it, yeah. I reached out to my SA and got a "I'm out of office until 7/14" message which... seems wrong! Would like someone at Tesla to say "here's the forms you need, just send those in to the DMV and they'll send you back some plates" or something, but yeah, frustrating! Folks that take delivery at the service centers don't have to mess with that, right?

Hopefully soon! I sometimes go back to look at the pic you posted to appreciate the MSM color 😂

It looks so nice, you're gonna love it! And then pay for expensive PPF!

I have to register it, yeah. I reached out to my SA and got a "I'm out of office until 7/14" message which... seems wrong! Would like someone at Tesla to say "here's the forms you need, just send those in to the DMV and they'll send you back some plates" or something, but yeah, frustrating! Folks that take delivery at the service centers don't have to mess with that, right?

It looks so nice, you're gonna love it! And then pay for expensive PPF!
I will let you know how this second one goes. My SR+, I didn’t have to do a thing except drive it home after I inspected it and finished the paperwork. I took delivery of that one in Richmond.

Reactions: LaneDS