Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Big tightening with an afternoon update.

1629306164262.png

Reactions: Ssheehan
Yes you can transfer it all if you call in. You will probably have to pay the $100 again. If I was you, i would pull the trigger instantly, the car is probably gone now.
Just a warning on getting an inventory car that needs to be transported to your location - I ordered one on 7/31 and still don't have it. Have been told it would arrive on 8/6, 8/10, 8/13 and latest is that it should arrive today - but not holding my breath. I am starting to see people get vins and delivery dates now for order dates of my original order (before the inventory one). I plan to be a bit vocal about paying the extra to transport it - since it doesn't seem to be 'transporting'.

Hi! Long time lurker, first time poster! Super happy to be posting!

This forum has been amazing to ease my excitement/anxiousness in waiting for my LR M3.
I placed an order on 7/3 but didn't complete my entire profile until 7/12. I'll be picking up in Burbank, CA.

On 8/6 my EDD was August 15 - Sept 4, that held until 8/14, on which the earliest date moved to August 16 but the latest date stayed Sept 4.
Since then I've been pretty much chasing the earliest date, which kept moving one day to the right. Which seemed pretty steady until today, it randomly changed midday and now my EDD is August 22 - Sept 11.

I was really hoping I was reaching the end! When is a good time to post a squirrel photo?

Woohoo! Got my delivery date! Ordered June 22 and got vin number on August 11. EDD was August 20-26 and I was given choices of delivery for August 26,27, and 28.

I chose service center for pickup in the beginning, but looks like they are doing home delivery now. Calling Tesla to see if I can still pick it up from the service center instead.
Chose my delivery date to be August 26. Asked my SA if I could still pick it up at the service center instead of home delivery and they said yes!

I prefer picking it up at the service center as I can point out any issues there might be with the car and rather put on those miles myself xD

Does anyone know how to contact tesla? I don't have an advisor assigned nor ever talked to one. I received a message that I can schedule my delivery, but the dates don't work for me and there isn't a way to contact them to let them know.

any ideas?

Chose my delivery date to be August 26. Asked my SA if I could still pick it up at the service center instead of home delivery and they said yes!

I prefer picking it up at the service center as I can point out any issues there might be with the car and rather put on those miles myself xD
My thoughts exactly! When I scheduled delivery here in Austin it automatically selected home with no option for delivery/service center. I called and they said they aren't sure the Austin delivery center is an option at the moment (curious why they don't know), but the delivery team will be following up next week, so fingers crossed.

Seems like it would be easier for them to have the customer pick up the car vs allocating staff to deliver, but who knows. I'd prefer to be able to go over the car at the delivery/service center and limit the number of people driving it in general.

Reactions: hafnium911