Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seattle area.
OD 19 Nov: LR, will be adding Acceleration Boost. MSM, black interior, 18” wheels (will remain winter setup)
EDD was last half of Dec.

I called on 21 Nov to delay delivery until January. Gives me time to get my entire garage rewired and a 14-50 outlet and 50 amp circuit installed.

9 Nov I called and changed from MSM to pearl white.
EDD 17Jan - 14 Feb 2022

Searching now for 19” summer wheels and tires.

I have a feeling most, if not all CA orders will get filled the last 7-10 days of the month. Given the short delivery distance, Fremont pick-up for the locals and the 3 days to take delivery it makes sense from Tesla's POV.
Last I spoke to my SA he said even though I'm less than 20miles from Tesla the car is scheduled to be delivered. I requested a Fremont pick-up so we'll see when the time comes.

Seattle area.
OD 19 Nov: LR, will be adding Acceleration Boost. MSM, black interior, 18” wheels (will remain winter setup)
EDD was last half of Dec.

I called on 21 Nov to delay delivery until January. Gives me time to get my entire garage rewired and a 14-50 outlet and 50 amp circuit installed.

9 Nov I called and changed from MSM to pearl white.
EDD 17Jan - 14 Feb 2022

Searching now for 19” summer wheels and tires.
Everett, WA…. Ordered 11/24 MSM/black/18 aero had original EDD 2/04-3/01. Updated EDD on 12/4 to 1/5-2/2

Bay Area CA here (Pickup at Vallejo)

Order date 11/20 M3LR, White exterior black interior, 18” Aero, no FSD.

Original EDD: 1/5 - 2/8.
EDD Updated on 11/24: 12/22 to 12/31.

No changes since the 24th. No VIN or vision agreement. Hoping to get some movement this week. Vallejo delivery center looked really full of inventory the other morning.

I have a feeling most, if not all CA orders will get filled the last 7-10 days of the month. Given the short delivery distance, Fremont pick-up for the locals and the 3 days to take delivery it makes sense from Tesla's POV.
Last I spoke to my SA he said even though I'm less than 20miles from Tesla the car is scheduled to be delivered. I requested a Fremont pick-up so we'll see when the time comes.
I was thinking that could be the case. I know Elon says the end of the quarter rush shouldn't be a thing anymore, but I think they'll still fill orders far away first to account for transport times. The local orders can be filled towards the end of the month because they can come right out of the factory and in someones hands the same day.