Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone having issues making the final payment through the app?

We can link to account in Capitol One but when we authorize the payment, the whole thing crashes. Tesla thinks its Capitol One problem and the bank says the problem is the security of the Tesla/Plaid apps.

Our delivery date is Friday so anxious to get this fixed
You can get a cashiers check from Capital One next business day if you order online before 2pm EST. The fee is $20 and the order must be made from the web (not mobile app). I plan to do this when my delivery is due. Hope this helps.

Please use the following link for instructions:

Beautiful...hopefully my Blue Model 3 will be in my garage on Friday!

Did you have to send all of the trade-in documents a few days ago?
They asked for a pic of my registration maybe 2-3 days before delivery. Then they asked for an odometer reading with less than 24 hours to go and it dropped the value of my trade in by $100 (it was less than 100 miles on a car with 126k) … so I had to go to the bank again and get another certified check.

The only other trade in doc they wanted was the signed title today. Granted state by state there may be other docs/procedures but NY was fairly smooth when it came to docs.

Reactions: EV70
You can get a cashiers check from Capital One next business day if you order online before 2pm EST. The fee is $20 and the order must be made from the web (not mobile app). I plan to do this when my delivery is due. Hope this helps.

Please use the following link for instructions:
Thanks...we just did the wire transfer. I'll be checking the app every hour tomorrow to make sure it gets credited to our account. Friday is the day!!!!

Quick question
Is the 22 Model 3 LR 449hp?
I've been getting different numbers from google from 340hp to 449 but I think 340ish applies to SR+ and 449 to LR. Can anyone confirm?

Here are the specs I gathered here on this forum and on Wikipedia (and other resources on the Web):

"Officially" for the LR (or listed as AWD below), the HP is 346 and torque is 376. I assume those are like average HP values.

Capture.JPG

But according to Canbus DATA (I assume that is the peak HP measured), it shows 447 for AWD, 497 for AWD+ (that is with the performance boost), and 580 for the AWD Performance.

Capture2.JPG

Reactions: opasenBG and Soap
M3LR / Red / 18" Aero / Black+White / no FSD (yet)

OD: 3 December
EDDs:
initial, February​
next, 17 March - 15 April​
current (6 December), 19 - 31 December​
VIN: not issued

Trade in: 2015 MINI Cooper S

Colorado (between Denver and Ft. Collins)

EDDs:
initial: February​
next: 17 March - 15 April​
third (12/6): 19 - 31 December​
current (14 December): 22 January - 19 February​

Sadness at having things pushed back a month, but not exactly unexpected. Hopefully this improves my chances at some of the 2022 refresh items.

M3LR, Black/Black, 18” Aero, no FSD
Looks like I’m going to be here a while…
OD: 12/5
1st EDD: February 2022
2nd EDD: 12/20 - 12/31
Just woke up to my 3rd EDD today: 1/21 - 2/18
Bummed but based on others experiences, expected. At least I get to watch you all pick up your cars. Please remember to post pics when you do so I can live vicariously.

EDDs:
initial: February​
next: 17 March - 15 April​
third (12/6): 19 - 31 December​
current (14 December): 22 January - 19 February​

Sadness at having things pushed back a month, but not exactly unexpected. Hopefully this improves my chances at some of the 2022 refresh items.
Sorry about that, Meal. Just woke up to a pushed out date myself (upstate NY).

Bummed but based on others experiences, expected. At least I get to watch you all pick up your cars. Please remember to post pics when you do so I can live vicariously.
I’m just hoping to get my car this month. God the suspense.

Reactions: EvDoss

SAME EXACT CHANGES on my end. UGH so bummed this morning :(

Reactions: EvDoss
1st time posting.

12/7: ordered M3LR, White Ext/Black Interior, 19", no FSD
12/8: EDD 2/1 - 3/1
12/11: Received test just before lunch indicating that the VIN was assigned

Needless to say, I was shocked (but thrilled) to see this happen in only a matter of days.
Updated:

12/7: ordered M3LR, White Ext/Black Interior, 19", no FSD
12/8: EDD 2/1 - 3/1
12/11: VIN assigned, Vision posted, SA says car coming in on 15th
12/12: Agreement posted, delivery dates posted
12/13: Selected delivery date of 12/18

Called my insurance agent yesterday to get final quote and new insurance cards. Rates were surprisingly good.

Reactions: Plum Loco