Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I got my m3 today. I freaking love it. I didn't notice anything wrong with it at pick up. It was snowing some so I guess I could of missed something but im more than satisfied with it. I did unfortunately get the Intel and I never bothered to look at the 12v but im sure its the old one. Only had 6 miles on it when I picked it up. The car can move so fast it will literally push you back into the seats. So far im loving it. Now to just learn all its functions. Vin was 158xxx

I was scheduled for delivery next Wednesday 2/2 and got a call this morning asking if I want delivery today! What a great way to start the weekend!!

I will post my delivery experience over in that thread but I will just say that I was way more worried than I needed to be. The delivery SA spent an hour going over things with me and didn’t leave until all my questions were answered, and I got to see the interior and exterior before accepting the car!

M3LR white/white/18” aero/no FSD
Delivery location: Seattle
OD: 12/19
EDD 1: 2/15-3/15
EDD 2: 2/9-3/30
EDD 3: 2/2-3/2
EDD 4: 1/29-2/7
1/26 - vin assigned
1/27: scheduled delivery for 2/2
Actual delivery: 1/28
Congratulations!!!!

As long as I’m asking, is there a generic email;/phone number to call for help on this? Not being really near an SC, and having ordered just on line, I do not have an SA. Thanks for your help!
Search your texts on your phone for texts that came from Tesla. You probably got one just after you turned in your order that says something like "Welcome to the Tesla family!" At the bottom, it says to reply to that text if you have any questions. That's the text you use to contact "your" SA, from what I understand.

Getting ever so closer - my EDD narrowed just slightly this morning.

OD 11/23, M3LR/MSM/black/aero/Bay Area CA
EDD (11/24): 1/1-1/29
EDD (12/5): 12/15-12/31
EDD (12/16): 1/4-2/1
EDD (1/5): 1/14-2/11
EDD (1/15): 1/20-2/17
EDD (1/21): 1/25-2/8
EDD (1/26): 1/28-2/8
EDD (1/29): 1/31-2/8

I am expecting that in a few days, it will narrow further before I get a VIN.