Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
that was happening to me as well until the most recent pushback was by two days with the same end date (from 2/1 - 3/1 to 2/3 - 3/1).

it gives me a little hope that the end date didn't get change.
You're close when your range drops down to two weeks and then one week. Your due date is usually at the end of the quarter that you ordered in. If you ordered in Jan, you should be getting yours in mid/end March.

• Informative
Reactions: cmy4x4
I rented a 3 from Hertz a couple weeks ago, it only had 400mi on it, and the phantom braking was horrible. Bad enough that I thought about canceling my order but decided that I trust it’ll be solved.

I got another EDD today, the last one was 3/8-3/31, now I‘m 2/24-3/24. like the rest of you, I can’t wait to get it.
Ugh, I was hoping it was more overstated than it actually was. Now you got me rethinking my order, autopilot was one of the selling features.

Reactions: Paul4343
Such a joy to pick up my car yesterday evening! Had a BLAST driving home from the Tesla store. :) 110% worth the wait. My 1659XX VIN car did come with Ryzen but I have no clue how to check the rest of the newer things. I have a dentist appointment this morning, and will be the HAPPIEST driver heading to a dental appointment ever. I also applied for 3 rebates immediately, since they take 45-90 days to process. Definitely google, as I found some local ones I'd never heard of, and am eligible for 3 rebates here in CA (Monterey Bay area) totaling $5500, plus $400 for the wall charger and free installation (up to 2k back on the install). Hang in there lovelies! You've got this, and it's SOOOOO worth it!!! 😄
That's awesome!!

I'm in Contra Costa County. Were your rebates specific to your city/county? I'm only seeing the ones below.