Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Getting my M3LR delivered later this week. Tesla is going to drop off the car at my apartment. Apparently this is a completely contactless drop off where they park the car and leave the registration papers inside.

I didn’t get to choose to pick the car up at a Tesla location instead.

Has this happened to anyone else? Not sure how I feel about this kind of delivery.

Well, got my car today! Delivery was great, no complaints. Also I haven’t noticed anything wrong with the car (no scratches, no dents, everything looking good so far!).

Today I ordered the Tesla aero wheel cap kit and some mats. Should’ve probably done that *before* delivery 😂

VIN 173XXX and Ryzen

OD 10/30 and never even put it on hold. That was a long wait, but it was worth it!

Attachments

• AEC1B007-3ACD-4039-A3C0-363E203F150F.jpeg
    AEC1B007-3ACD-4039-A3C0-363E203F150F.jpeg
    433.4 KB · Views: 116
Got my VIN last night 183***

M3LR, MSM,18",NO FSD
OD - 01/03/22
EDD - 02/20/22 - 03/20/22
Updated EDD on 02/04 - 02/19/22 - 03/05/2022
Updated EDD with VIN 02/13 - 02/25/22 -03/01/2022

This seemed to follow a rather common pattern; EDD narrows to ~2 weeks and then a VIN is received about a week before the beginning of that 2 week EDD.
Congrats! Did you happen to ask your adviser if your VIN has the Ryzen chip?

Reactions: Misslove_143
How do I check this?
You can check in the vehicle information screen. I don't have my car yet but I see photos in the post in link below.

I ordered on 2/7 with an estimated delivery of March (according to the order page). Two days after order EDD changed to May 4th - June 1st. Yesterday it has changed to March 12th - 31st, a significant push forward. Should I go ahead and secure financing now or should I wait for a vin? After reading through this forum and others it seems Tesla likes to play musical chairs with delivery dates and it may very well change 96 more times. Also, it's worth noting that my trade-in offer is still being "reviewed" (been since the 7th...are they normally this slow) so that is the only thing on my profile without a check mark. Just don't wanna apply now only to be pushed back to June and have 2 hard hits.

Well, got my car today! Delivery was great, no complaints. Also I haven’t noticed anything wrong with the car (no scratches, no dents, everything looking good so far!).

Today I ordered the Tesla aero wheel cap kit and some mats. Should’ve probably done that *before* delivery 😂

VIN 173XXX and Ryzen

OD 10/30 and never even put it on hold. That was a long wait, but it was worth it!
You have chrome? Old model??