Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is it just me, or does it seem odd that according to this spreadsheet, there have been no VINs assigned (except for 2) since Feb 9th? I realize this data is not at all accurate and probably a small percentage of folks actually enter their info in there. It looks like most of March VINs are for orders placed in Jan / early Feb. Hopefully we'll start seeing more VINs roll out for us "Februarians".
I’ll second that. I’m a late Februarian (27) but would love a massive VIN roll out.;)

So excited for you!!! Send pix!

Feeling a bit pressured at the moment. They texted me yesterday about accepting trade in on my current vehicle. Say I need to accept by tomorrow. I have an offer over email so far from carmax for 36.5 (they haven't seen the car in person). local bmw offered 37.5k in January. They haven't gotten back to me yet on whether they will offer the same, better, worse, etc.

A bad week for me to be dealing with all of this as I work nights this week...

Feeling a bit pressured at the moment. They texted me yesterday about accepting trade in on my current vehicle. Say I need to accept by tomorrow. I have an offer over email so far from carmax for 36.5 (they haven't seen the car in person). local bmw offered 37.5k in January. They haven't gotten back to me yet on whether they will offer the same, better, worse, etc.

A bad week for me to be dealing with all of this as I work nights this week...
Ohhh man. I hear you. Gotta figure it out tho! Just push through.. 🙏🏻
Have you tried carvana? I just sold the bmw; They offered me more than carmax. (Over 3k more)

Carmax is currently the higher offer. Carvana offer was essentially the same with tesla.
Man I got to an accident 3 weeks ago and totaled my car, totally bummed that it happened and my car was paid off.

Insurance gave me 20k before deductible, I feel like they valued my car wrong, because blue book I was looking at 12-14k. Also the trim they put in my car did not seem right, but I did not complain and was in a hurry to deposit that check lol

a bad luck turned into something good I guess lol

Reactions: DrBebo and mooseGG
Man I got to an accident 3 weeks ago and totaled my car, totally bummed that it happened and my car was paid off.

Insurance gave me 20k before deductible, I feel like they valued my car wrong, because blue book I was looking at 12-14k. Also the trim they put in my car did not seem right, but I did not complain and was in a hurry to deposit that check lol

That’s nutssss!!

Reactions: ghitz

Yeah, similar with my wife's leased car.