Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you pay to have it shipped to you/closest Tesla location, or do you have to drive to get it?
mine is being shipped from California , i didn't have to pay anything extra .. the thing i don't know is when and where it was canceled at .. it could have been at the Fremont factory still , she didn't give me any specifics.... she just said California cancellation and it will be shipped to me .

Reactions: D Rock
mine is being shipped from California , i didn't have to pay anything extra .. the thing i don't know is when and where it was canceled at .. it could have been at the Fremont factory still , she didn't give me any specifics.... she just said California cancellation and it will be shipped to me .
Why do I feel like your SA is more helpful than mine? 😝 I really want some insight on what they see, know, and do…

LOL...at least most of you got an SA! 😂

I'm stuck calling the customer service number whenever I need to ask them something.
When you ordered your car did you get a text saying ... ''Hi (your name) welcome to the tesla family! to get started on your pre-delivery task for RN######### reply to this message at any time and a tesla advisor will respond as soon as possible''... area code 510 ?

Reactions: Theraven
When you ordered your car did you get a text saying ... ''Hi (your name) welcome to the tesla family! to get started on your pre-delivery task for RN######### reply to this message at any time and a tesla advisor will respond as soon as possible''... area code 510 ?
That's what most of us got and an email or two but when did most of you get your actual SA? Or is that the number for your SA?

Ordered my LR Model 3 (black) on Mar 15 and estimated delivery date is showing May 12 - June 16. I'm sure it'll be delayed, as that's the way things are going. Sold a Ford truck that was costing $500-$600/month in fuel, not to mention the payments. So until the new car comes, I won't have a vehicle payment. Used that "extra" cash to pre-pay to have the windows tinted (5%), ordered a wall charger that'll be installed this weekend, and a bunch of accessories recommended by Mike Suess' youtube channel. I'm likely the least patient person in the world which is what drove me to this site looking to see how often the estimated delivery dates are changed on folks before they actually get their cars. What are the factors? Anyone order around the same time and live in Indiana / Kentucky?

Reactions: Junior86
That's what most of us got and an email or two but when did most of you get your actual SA? Or is that the number for your SA?
Yes it is ..... i have purchased 3 teslas so far . the first 2 time it was the same number but this time its a different # but this is how i always communicate with them and they always get back to me within an hour . between business hours

Reactions: SCTes1aMan
Ordered my LR Model 3 (black) on Mar 15 and estimated delivery date is showing May 12 - June 16. I'm sure it'll be delayed, as that's the way things are going. Sold a Ford truck that was costing $500-$600/month in fuel, not to mention the payments. So until the new car comes, I won't have a vehicle payment. Used that "extra" cash to pre-pay to have the windows tinted (5%), ordered a wall charger that'll be installed this weekend, and a bunch of accessories recommended by Mike Suess' youtube channel. I'm likely the least patient person in the world which is what drove me to this site looking to see how often the estimated delivery dates are changed on folks before they actually get their cars. What are the factors? Anyone order around the same time and live in Indiana / Kentucky?
I ordered on 3/9 and currently have an EDD of May 29 - July 10. I live in KY but have to pick up in Ohio. As far as factors, the only thing that I can tell is that if you are "West Coast" you are likely to get your car sooner that those on the "East Coast". Other than that adding FSD seems to be the only thing that speeds up delivery.

I just ordered a wall charger to install in my garage. Does anyone know if the glass roof needs the sun screens or not? I'm not familiar with how good the tint is. I believe there is some tint to the glass roof but I've had cars with a tinted sun roof that made the sun unbearable during sunny days.