Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The only one? Even this forum has 35000 posts. Misery loves company I guess.

M3LR White with Black Interior. 18 Aero
OD 2/23
EDD 5/12-6/9

EDD has not updated once. I feel like a Frog slowly boiling to death.
I would almost say you're better off not getting an update to the EDD. Very few people see their EDD move in a positive direction, at least that's the case until they are really close to delivery.

What is the phone number to contact a Tesla SA? I ordered on March 24 and received a EDD of Aug 25-Oct 20...which seems excessive. I just want to make sure all of my info is accurate and up to date so it's not causing any delays.
I called what appeared to be the local number where I was picking up. First time I got a local SA. Next time I got a non-local call center type person. Both were equally helpful and able to see my account.

What is the phone number to contact a Tesla SA? I ordered on March 24 and received a EDD of Aug 25-Oct 20...which seems excessive. I just want to make sure all of my info is accurate and up to date so it's not causing any delays.
When you call expect a long wait and an offer to get called back. Both times I called I requested a call back. The first time my call back time was 90 minutes. The second was more than 2 hours. But I did eventually get a call back both times.

I ordered on 3/20 and my EDD is 9/11-11/6.

I texted the number and got this response:
The estimated delivery date will jump forward and backward as the flow of production changes. I would not be surprised if you saw quite a few more changes from now until delivery day, The current estimate I can see is showing is the end of April to the beginning of May.

That’s quite a different timeline than September to November. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: mystryman007
Th
I ordered on 3/20 and my EDD is 9/11-11/6.

I texted the number and got this response:
The estimated delivery date will jump forward and backward as the flow of production changes. I would not be surprised if you saw quite a few more changes from now until delivery day, The current estimate I can see is showing is the end of April to the beginning of May.

That’s quite a different timeline than September to November. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Thanks. I guess I won't bother a SA at this time. All my tasks are marked as complete, so I will assume everything is squared away...I just need to wait and hope the EDD improves. Thank you all...can't wait to join the Tesla family.

Reactions: Junior86
I find it extremely strange that I haven't seen anyone on here receiving an assigned VIN in quite some time. At least none that have been reported. Even the spreadsheet isn't showing any new VINs. I'm hoping on April 1st we're going to see those VINs start rolling through again.
Yeah, the first week of April there doesn't seem to be any EDD's. I'm guessing they're pushing hard to get the end of quarter stuff out of the way, then ramp up to hit the new quarter going strong. Looks like a bunch of us have EDD's starting that first full week of April, so here's to hoping!

I placed an order for a Model 3 LR, Gray, 18” wheels, black interior last night. When I placed the order Tesla order page stated June-August delivery. Today my order is a September 4th to October 30th estimated delivery date. I’m not in a rush so not a big deal but it doesn’t look like it will be long before the M3LR deliveries are pushed into 2023.

Reactions: QueenSundodger