Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3LR/Black/Black/ Aeros / no FSD / Cash
OD: 01/11/22 Multiple EDD windows most recent was 04/15-05/13 just updated this morning to 05/02-05/16.

picking up in Cincy Ohio have been cringing for yet another delay but was refreshed to see a 2-week window hopefully the end of a long long wait and list of changes
Also picking up from Cincy, but I ordered a whole month after you did. Same exact config! I haven't seen any updates to my EDD in a LOOOONG time.

58 days without an update but the beginning of my window is coming up next week so something has to happen… finally…right?

OD 2/15; EDD 4/22-5/20
I’ve been reading a lot on Reddit that if we don’t have our VINs before 3 days into our EDD then we know our EDD is going to be pushed back. -I wonder how true this is though.

If it is true…At least we’ll know in the next two weeks if we should expecting our cars before the end of May 🥲

I’ve been reading a lot on Reddit that if we don’t have our VINs before 3 days into our EDD then we know our EDD is going to be pushed back. -I wonder how true this is though.

If it is true…At least we’ll know in the next two weeks if we should expecting our cars before the end of May 🥲
I was two days before my EDD when I got bumped another month out.

• Disagree
Reactions: E90alex
It seems like you're more likely to get pushed back if your window is around a month still with your EDD coming up soon. I say that even though I've had a 2 week window a couple different times only for it to get pushed back too, but I feel like I've noticed the 2 week window people usually get a VIN

It seems like you're more likely to get pushed back if your window is around a month still with your EDD coming up soon. I say that even though I've had a 2 week window a couple different times only for it to get pushed back too, but I feel like I've noticed the 2 week window people usually get a VIN
Yes the smaller the window the better but if you don’t get a VIN a couple days before the beginning of your EDD then expect to get pushed back

This is good to know!! 🙂 crossing my fingers I’ll know something in 2 weeks!!