Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been lurking on the forum for awhile. LR, MSM, black interior, no FSD. I ordered 3/18 when the website said May delivery. I’m not sure where all the past EDD’s are listed. My initial one was July-September, then went June -July. Unfortunately Saturday it slipped to July 23- September 3. I hate this!!! Lol
I ordered on 3/26 and went from June-August, to 8/05-9/30, to 7/17-8/28. Your update isn't giving me a lot of hope of hitting my current EDD :(

OD: 3/24 M3LR, MSM, Black Int, Aero, No FSD, Chicago Delivery
EDD 1: 8/25 - 10/20 EDD 2: 6/11 - 7/23 EDD 3: 8/13 - 9/24
I have the exact same order as you - even same OD. My EDD got pushed out to 7/28-9/22 and then jumped back to 6/8-7/20. So, hopefully that means that your EDD might move up again - and hopefully this doesn’t mean my EDD will get pushed out again :)

I just heard back from my SA about the mobile connector:
20220418_145040.jpg

I would take this with a grain of salt. The dividing line is still unclear. I would assume we're not getting it. I ordered a wall connector just to be safe. I plan on keeping until I take delivery of the car. If the mobile connector is actually included, I'll either return the wall connector or sell it privately. I'm fortunate that I just scheduled the install for May 9th and I told the installer that I just want the wiring ran from the basement to the garage. I can probably handle the rest myself.

View attachment 795045
I would take this with a grain of salt. The dividing line is still unclear. I would assume we're not getting it. I ordered a wall connector just to be safe. I plan on keeping until I take delivery of the car. If the mobile connector is actually included, I'll either return the wall connector or sell it privately. I'm fortunate that I just scheduled the install for May 9th and I told the installer that I just want the wiring ran from the basement to the garage. I can probably handle the rest myself.
Niice. Yea take with a grain of salt. I also texted my SA just a bit ago, awaiting reply.

View attachment 795045
I've seen a few of these today. I'm with you on not feeling like this is a definite but if they're suggesting that they have been told that recently then it may very well be true. Let's hope!

What config did u get? Mines is MSM, black interior with 18 aero’s that ima change later.
I have the same specs as you but out of Knoxville, TN. I had to get back in queue after a denial on March 28th and they gave me a new "prioirty" date of 4/29 - 6/02 yet, just this past Saturday, it got pushed to 5/29 - 7/01. I'm not worried as I have a car to drive but I believe this Shanghi shutdown where the ports are also closed could be making these pushed dates more of a reality than the usual EDD back and forth where customers usually get their VIN near the first set of dates. I'm not saying the cars come from there but rather the some of the parts.

EDD just changed. It was June 11 - July 23. New EDD is Aug 13 - Sept 24.

I have the exact same order as you - even same OD. My EDD got pushed out to 7/28-9/22 and then jumped back to 6/8-7/20. So, hopefully that means that your EDD might move up again - and hopefully this doesn’t mean my EDD will get pushed out again :)
Also have the same configuration, OD, and delivery location. My EDD has only changed once, and it is currently at June 15-July 27. Hopefully yours gets moved back up.

This may help quell the worries for current orders before April 17th.View attachment 795061
Ey
This may help quell the worries for current orders before April
I have the same specs as you but out of Knoxville, TN. I had to get back in queue after a denial on March 28th and they gave me a new "prioirty" date of 4/29 - 6/02 yet, just this past Saturday, it got pushed to 5/29 - 7/01. I'm not worried as I have a car to drive but I believe this Shanghi shutdown where the ports are also closed could be making these pushed dates more of a reality than the usual EDD back and forth where customers usually get their VIN near the first set of dates. I'm not saying the cars come from there but rather the some of the parts.
Thats interesting, never heard of a denial. Hopefully it does come sooner!

Eyooo, hopefully this is true for all of us who ordered prior!
I know these forums are filled with people saying their SAs said one thing and then did something else but the fact that a bunch of us are already reporting back that our SAs are saying pre April 17th orders are good to go, I'd say we're getting what we ordered. I don't think they'd be stating that in a text unless they were already told to do so. If they're just kicking the can down the road to avoid confrontation, they'll just get it on the back end when the car delivers.

First time posting here.

Ordered RWD initially on 03/27 but switched to LR on 04/13. Made the change since I will need to drive out to California at least three to four times a year and the extra range will allow fewer stops. I only have one question. Will my OD be considered 03/27 or the date I modified my config to LR? Thank you.

Config: 2022 M3LR / Blue / Black / 18" Aero / No FSD
Current EDD: June 8 - July 20

I messaged my SA about my order moving back 2 months and told them I would be open to considering other colors if something becomes available. I also inquired about the mobile charger and he started the orders prior to the announcement should come with the charger. I guess I'll find out for sure in August/September...but hopefully sooner.
After getting back in line, my wife ended up liking white as well so I my SA was happy to add it to the MSM we actually ordered. I should just call back and tell him to call us with any color and option except FSD😁

It’s interesting that your initial EDD was spot on, even though you had a ton of EDD changes throughout
I am noticing that occurs somewhat regularly. The situation of getting an initial EDD period, receiving subsequent EDDs that bring the date forward by a month or back by the month, then ultimately a delivery date that falls back within the original EDD. As much as any pattern can exist in this madness that might be the strongest one.