Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First time posting here.

Ordered RWD initially on 03/27 but switched to LR on 04/13. Made the change since I will need to drive out to California at least three to four times a year and the extra range will allow fewer stops. I only have one question. Will my OD be considered 03/27 or the date I modified my config to LR? Thank you.

Config: 2022 M3LR / Blue / Black / 18" Aero / No FSD
Current EDD: June 8 - July 20
Welcome first of all. I would say your first OD is still good unless you cancelled it to reordered the LR.

Been lurking on the forum for awhile. LR, MSM, black interior, no FSD. I ordered 3/18 when the website said May delivery. I’m not sure where all the past EDD’s are listed. My initial one was July-September, then went June -July. Unfortunately Saturday it slipped to July 23- September 3. I hate this!!! Lol
It seems like EDDs might try to keep you in a particular quarter. I ordered only a few days before you, but all of my EDDs have shown for Q2.

Welcome first of all. I would say your first OD is still good unless you cancelled it to reordered the LR.
Thank you. I did not cancel my original order, I only made the edit through the Tesla website. The reason I asked is because I received a confirmation for my update with an order agreement. The order agreement had a line that said "Order placed with electronically accepted items 04/13/2022". I didn't know if that meant I was given a new OD or if the original still stood.

Thank you. I did not cancel my original order, I only made the edit through the Tesla website. The reason I asked is because I received a confirmation for my update with an order agreement. The order agreement had a line that said "Order placed with electronically accepted items 04/13/2022". I didn't know if that meant I was given a new OD or if the original still stood.
Best to ask your SA (the one they assigned to you after your order).

Over in the X waiting room I saw this post:

Screen Shot 2022-04-18 at 4.49.19 PM.png

I’m relieved to see the delivery of my Model 3 vehicle will come with all the accessories listed on the website when I placed my order.
I hope this statement will show enough of a tie-in for this forum.
Tesla’s move to honor their commitment has calmed me down and I can only hope the previous messages discussing the original EDD as being accurate holds true.