Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
97B16FFF-14E8-41C6-A250-ABC30F766F1A.jpeg

I took delivery one week ago, then next morning took my car in to get the clear bra and ceramic coating on. Wow!!! It looks phenomenal. It was worth it. Looks even better now. It came out perfectly.

If You are debating on it, I would prioritize the clear film first as it will help for the rocks and such. Then ceramic to keep it looking shiny and new.

Good luck all, I hope you get yours soon.

View attachment 795520

I took delivery one week ago, then next morning took my car in to get the clear bra and ceramic coating on. Wow!!! It looks phenomenal. It was worth it. Looks even better now. It came out perfectly.

If You are debating on it, I would prioritize the clear film first as it will help for the rocks and such. Then ceramic to keep it looking shiny and new.

B E A UUUTIFUL! Just the front bra? No hood? I was Thinkin of doing the full front.

View attachment 795520

Looks great! I went the same route, highly recommend doing PPF to anyone waiting. At the VERY least, do the front end of the car in PPF, you won’t regret it!

I do but my EDD is June 2-30 so it is likely not for me. Maybe the person who ordered will pass on it!
I keep seeing how folks are saying their local centers are empty and bare and has been for weeks. Doesn't seem Easton is having that issue...seems they have everyones cars but ours...☹️ I couldn't help but stop by and informed them I'm willing to accept other configs and she said cool and they are starting to get cars more frequently. She also said that truck I seen came there. I must say I am really enjoying this Volvo though...I never in a million years thought I'd own a Volvo. Getting a nema 14-50 installed Thursday. They tried to sell me on a chargepoint charging station but it came with a cord that takes 120 or 240 so why would I spend an extra grand...makes zero sense to me.

Attachments

• 9AE34685-B6FE-402B-A1F5-5AA46759EDD6.jpeg
    9AE34685-B6FE-402B-A1F5-5AA46759EDD6.jpeg
    958.3 KB · Views: 57
So I just came back from a test drive in Paramus, NJ. I asked the SA a million questions. Here is what she said. Don't shoot the messenger, I am just relaying what I was told....
1) The mobile connector bundle will not come with any cars delivered after 4/15. It doesn't matter when you ordered.
2) My OD was 4/7 EDD is June 12-July 17th LR/White/Black 19" no FSD; she said my car will most likely be delivered in the middle of that time frame.
3) She said I will get a VIN during that timeframe, possibly a few days before but not necessarily, it can be within.
1) Wrong
2) Wrong (sorry) People from mid Feb getting pushed to late May/early June
3) Definitely wrong

I keep seeing how folks are saying their local centers are empty and bare and has been for weeks. Doesn't seem Easton is having that issue...seems they have everyones cars but ours...☹️ I couldn't help but stop by and informed them I'm willing to accept other configs and she said cool and they are starting to get cars more frequently. She also said that truck I seen came there. I must say I am really enjoying this Volvo though...I never in a million years thought I'd own a Volvo. Getting a nema 14-50 installed Thursday. They tried to sell me on a chargepoint charging station but it came with a cord that takes 120 or 240 so why would I spend an extra grand...makes zero sense to me.
That’s a lot of vehicles!

@show_stoppa bro your response got me ROFL. Bahaha.
Lol. I am just trying to be honest. Dont want the other person to get false hope from the SA and start spending most of their time worrying about the car's delivery date. They ordered the vehicle 12 days ago. At this point they need to just make sure their initial tasks i.e registration info and payment are finished and should completely forget about the car's delivery date for the next 50-60 days.

Lol. I am just trying to be honest. Dont want the other person to get false hope from the SA and start spending most of their time worrying about the car's delivery date. They ordered the vehicle 12 days ago. At this point they need to just make sure their initial tasks i.e registration info and payment are finished and should completely forget about the car's delivery date for the next 50-60 days.
You mean 80-100 days.