Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery of this bad boy today! At least it’s something!

Attachments

• CA09AB5D-8DEA-4028-B8CA-F2651CC481DB.jpeg
    CA09AB5D-8DEA-4028-B8CA-F2651CC481DB.jpeg
    277.6 KB · Views: 81
I wouldn't say most are getting pushed. Some are and you're going to hear more from them each day and it's also worth mentioning that many people are getting two-week windows, even those pushed back a short amount of time.
Good to hear. My wife situation is a bit different as she denied hers on 3/25 (OD 2/28). Her original EDD was April/June so even though she got a push back of May/July, she still could get a VIN within her original window.

Reactions: SCTes1aMan
Got a message from SA, VIN number is assigned!!! Can't see it in the Tesla APP, yet found it in my Tesla account. Now EDD is 4/25 - 4/29.
Sounds like a rash of VINs are going out recently. Would be cool if we had a bigger sample of the people waiting. Agree with a previous comment- mostly what we hear are the vocal folks upset about EDD going the wrong way. It's encouraging to see these late Feb early March VINs assigned for us March orders! I'm daydreaming about this car more and more as it gets closer. Seems like an "average" wait time is around 90ish days which probably puts me mid June. May bode well knowing how hard they push to finish out each quarter with strong delivery/ sales numbers!

nope! nothing at all - I think I should reach out to someone, but no idea who to call - other than the delivery centre number I called just after my order was placed. any suggestions to get into contact with an SA? I never got a text, so don't have an in that way.
You could call the delivery center number and ask. I called last week and they confirmed the order looks good and I will get notified when a VIN is assigned.

🚨 Finally got an update and it’s a big one! Exactly what I’ve been waiting for! 🚨

Ordered 2/28
EDD has basically been stuck at 4/29-6/3
Just got the elusive 2 week window this morning! May 6th to May 20th
Thats crazy I also live in California and have the same config but my EDD rn is May 12- June 9. OD on 2/16 and I live 15 min from factory. I dont know how tesla EDD work anymore.

Reactions: Spivas and Ajlepore
Thats crazy I also live in California and have the same config but my EDD rn is May 12- June 9. OD on 2/16 and I live 15 min from factory. I dont know how tesla EDD work anymore.
There's also trade-in and payment type. Possibly insurance as well. And then there's the fact that he has a forum name beginning with A and you have a forum name beginning with Z, so there's that working against you.