Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see a ton of late jan to 2nd weekf of feb OD's getting updated... Hopefully my EDD changes to a bit earlier in the next couple weeks!

Anybody have an OD around mine that got a VIN? Or an updated EDD? No updated to mine since last week.
My OD is 2/22 and I got an update this morning so hopefully it won't be too long for you too!

All this to say- I'm curious to know why you guys chose Tesla?
I might offend more people than you. I'm more of the George Carlin mindset and believe the earth is doing just fine and can easily handle what we're throwing at it. When she has had enough, trust me, she will let us know. So, I'm not into the whole Greta threat that humans only have 12 years left nor am I dumping used oil down the sewer or throwing trash out the car window. We simply want the Tesla experience and that decision has nothing to do with saving the planet from fossil fuels or worrying that we're helping to strip the earth of its precious materials to drive a Tesla. No matter if I drive an EV or an ICE (which we'll be doing both), there will always be someone condemning me for it and both sides will have proof to back it up. We just wanna have fun.