Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For LR Model 3's, I have seen mid to late February at the latest. With the exception of someone on Reddit who was an early March order that got their VIN. I have been seeing a number of M3P who ordered the first week or so of March that are getting Vins assigned.
Thanks. I was skipping late February because we have too many people in that range who don't have VINs. Certainly I'm skipping the Performance models, given the purpose of this thread (and Performance orders have priority over Long Range, anyway)

Instead of checking the app 100 times a day and be disappointed, I decide to make my misery worse and get my mind off my Tesla ..This crowd will make you forget about all your troubles 😂😂😂
View attachment 801659
My wife is at Disney Land right now too, sending me photos of food, characters, etc. So jealous that I couldn't go with her (started new job recently, so couldn't get the PTO). 😂

Anyone in the Scottsdale AZ area that could do a cruise by the lot? I'm really tempted to go by but it's a 40 min drive for me and $25 in fuel lol.
Here you go. Hope some good Karma will result in an early Vin for me :)
The lot seemed full, it had all types of cars from MX, MY and M3. Most of the headlights seemed to be non matrix though :-(

Attachments

• IMG_2645.jpg
    IMG_2645.jpg
    371.6 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_2647.jpg
    IMG_2647.jpg
    569.1 KB · Views: 64
Is this normal? I ordered my car on Jan 4th. Haven't changed a thing on it.
Don't normally check my tesla account, maybe once a month.
Dates kept changing, etc. About 2 weeks ago I got a VIN number assigned and called into Tesla.
I mentioned that I have never had any communication w/Tesla since my reservation E-mail. Not a text, not an e-mail, and everything on my account is correct. He said I should be hearing from them soon.
This morning my delivery date changed to tomorrow 5/8!!!!! Still not a single communication from Telsa.
Guess I'll call again this morning, but IS THIS NORMAL ???!!!! To not hear from them?
Glad to see another January order still waiting with me! I have a couple more weeks. I took about a month off from checking on anything, then got an email last week. Late May 4 day window assigned.

Model 3 Long Range/black paint/black interior/aero wheels/no FSD
Order Location: Southeastern United States
VIN Status: not assigned
Order Date: February 26, 2022
EDD 1: May (original EDD on order date)
EDD 2: March 18 - March 31 (updated on February 28)
EDD 3: May 19 - June 16 (updated on March 8)
EDD 4: March 29 - March 31 (updated March 13)
EDD 5: May 11 to June 15 (updated March 18)
EDD 6: April 28 - May 12 (updated April 10)
EDD 7: May 20 - June 17 (updated April 15)
EDD 8: June 1 to July 6 (updated April 20)
EDD 9: May 18 to June 1 (updated April 26)
EDD 10: May 26 to June 9 (updated May 7)

I’m convinced our cars are going to come on the same truck. If you got you’re two week window I don’t think mine will be moved back Monday, I may get a VIN by Wednesday & I think you probably will get yours really soon too.

They can’t move my two week EDD back if they just gave you a two week window 😂
I was thinking the same thing. The more of us AZ orders that cluster around a week or two the better it looks for us. Nice to see Raven as the wise old sage in these parts get his. It means we are next. I’ll start reviewing source code daily. It won’t be long now.

At Tesla socal and vin #248 has matrix headlights. All the model 3 here have the correct lights
View attachment 801697
So is the lesson on the lights is that Tesla is frugal and they’ll get away with whatever they can? First the mobile connector then the lights using some new old stock. People that don’t post here wouldn’t have known the difference.

Maybe they were hoping no one would notice the missing charging port too? I’m glad I’m part of this community. Thank you all for the wisdom you bring.

Model 3 Long Range/black paint/black interior/aero wheels/no FSD
Order Location: Southeastern United States
VIN Status: not assigned
Order Date: February 26, 2022
EDD 1: May (original EDD on order date)
EDD 2: March 18 - March 31 (updated on February 28)
EDD 3: May 19 - June 16 (updated on March 8)
EDD 4: March 29 - March 31 (updated March 13)
EDD 5: May 11 to June 15 (updated March 18)
EDD 6: April 28 - May 12 (updated April 10)
EDD 7: May 20 - June 17 (updated April 15)
EDD 8: June 1 to July 6 (updated April 20)
EDD 9: May 18 to June 1 (updated April 26)
EDD 10: May 26 to June 9 (updated May 7)
Whelp, I’ve lost my standing. This person is in the 10 EDD club!

Is this normal? I ordered my car on Jan 4th. Haven't changed a thing on it.
Don't normally check my tesla account, maybe once a month.
Dates kept changing, etc. About 2 weeks ago I got a VIN number assigned and called into Tesla.
I mentioned that I have never had any communication w/Tesla since my reservation E-mail. Not a text, not an e-mail, and everything on my account is correct. He said I should be hearing from them soon.
This morning my delivery date changed to tomorrow 5/8!!!!! Still not a single communication from Telsa.
Guess I'll call again this morning, but IS THIS NORMAL ???!!!! To not hear from them?
See that right there is the problem. They can see from the app you're not checking and therefore not in any big hurry to get your car so they keep pushing your VIN back of the line. Start checking it everyday and you'll soon get your VIN. 😄