Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can’t you just wander around the lot? That’s what I did when I arrived early at my delivery centre. And found my car before I even checked into my appointment. Gives you some extra time to at least do a couple of laps of the exterior.
I think I can just figured it was back in detailing or something. I’ll go take a stroll.

Edit-It is either getting detailed now or at a remote lot somewhere.

Reactions: jpaychek
20220516_132923.jpg

It's here!

Day 50 and still waiting for a VIN
Located in California
M3LR/SMG/ No FSD/ 18 inch wheel
OD 3/27
EDD 8/5-9-17
EDD 6/05-07/22
EDD 07/05-08/16
I'm at about 40 days in over here. Picking up in Sunnyvale but willing to pick up in Fremont if it will have a positive effect on my delivery date =P Otherwise, I am guessing I'm approaching the halfway mark.

Anyone living out in the Valley outside of the Bay Area, CA still waiting for VIN? I read in previous pages that "Sacramento could use more love with orders"

I'm out in Lathrop, right next to one of the plants where the Model 3's are being made hahaha.

Reactions: kevz
Copy and Paste...repeat...repeat...repeat...🎱
Yeah. And depending on who you get as an SA will determine what kind of information you get. Some tell me nothing more than what my app says. Others have said they can see the production estimate and tell me my car is scheduled to be built mid-May. So which is it? Can they see more than they are willing to divulge? Why mess with the customer?
Consistently inconsistent.

First day of two week window started today. No VIN yet. Hubby thinks we will get VIN this week…we will see. Advised SA we will pick up anywhere in Bay Area (several options), right now we are set to pick up at Fremont. Changed from aeros to 19" on 5/8 and two week window issued after that. We will see if window holds true. Financing locked in, we are ready to roll, pun intended.
Good luck! Mine always pushed back 2-3 days in the 2 week window. But, as always, I hope this is the one for us!