Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder why it is the same price if you order just the 5-15 or both the 5-15 & 14-50? That doesn't make sense to me?
I've always wondered this too. Why would anyone not get the dual 5-15 & 14-50 for the same price as just the 5-15?!? Even when they had these in stock they were the same price. Makes no sense to me either but Tesla is "not your father's car company" either so who knows 🤔

Reactions: HeatherW22
Delivery went amazing! Car was inside and waiting unlocked. Got to spend as much time in and out checking her over before accepting. All the goodies included, matrix, Michelin, ryzen, CCS enabled. Very happy with this car!

Edit: oh yeah, forgot to mention the UMC and J1772 adapter were also in the trunk alongside the license plate frame and front plate mounting bracket.

Attachments

• 330B7280-A83B-4FF7-924A-3956D2ADF42A.jpeg
    330B7280-A83B-4FF7-924A-3956D2ADF42A.jpeg
    402.9 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Has anyone ever gotten a VIN on the weekend? Are they running the factory 7 days a week?
Yes, VINs are frequently sent out on weekends. Last Sunday was a banner day for VINs.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...gu1V6n4La36/pubhtml?gid=210615253&single=true

Fremont runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Two 12 hour shifts per day (6am-6pm or 6pm-6am). They work 3 days on, 4 days off, then 4 days on and 3 days off. They're going as fast as they can to get your car to you :)

Delivery went amazing! Car was inside and waiting unlocked. Got to spend as much time in and out checking her over before accepting. All the goodies included, matrix, Michelin, ryzen, CCS enabled. Very happy with this car!

Edit: oh yeah, forgot to mention the UMC and J1772 adapter were also in the trunk alongside the license plate frame and front plate mounting bracket.
🤩 Congrats!! Good to hear about positive delivery experiences!

Yes, VINs are frequently sent out on weekends. Last Sunday was a banner day for VINs.

Tesla M3 Survey Statistics - Google Drive

Fremont runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Two 12 hour shifts per day (6am-6pm or 6pm-6am). They work 3 days on, 4 days off, then 4 days on and 3 days off. They're going as fast as they can to get your car to you :)
ugh can't believe I forgot to check the spreadsheet, usually I'm the one parroting its usefulness and telling people to put their order info in.

P.S to anyone reading this enter your info into the spreadsheet!!

Question for those more knowledgeable than I; I called Tesla last night to try to figure out if I had the matrix headlights and was told they couldn’t tell but they did tell me mine will have the new windshield wipers. I wasn’t aware there were new ones. Anyone have more info on this?
Hi, from the many posts I've read on this forum and others there were a lot of complaints about how poorly they functioned and the intermittent option. Maybe Elon got the message! New wipers would be great for us! 😉

Does the J1772 adapter come with it normally? My OD was 3/26