Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally got the text message to schedule delivery! Pickup scheduled for next Friday as that was the soonest date they offered but hoping for a text that says I could get it early. For reference, that would be 132 days from order to delivery
Congrats man! I hope to be right behind you with a Raleigh pickup soon! I'm so excited, my wall connector came in yesterday and for some reason that made it a lot more real.

Officially at 130 days since OD and woke up to no change and no vin today this is my second time reaching my EDD we will see what happens throughout the day.

1659622886176.gif

That PPF is so the mudflaps don't scratch the paint. What do you think of the Tesbros? I still need to order mudflaps and deciding on center console organizer. Thanks!
I haven't actually used any of the accessories I bought from them yet but everything feels high quality and is packaged well. A lot of great reviews on these mud flaps from ease of install to how well they protect the car.

The big ticket item I bought from them was their Front end PPF kit for the hood, bumper, mirrors, etc. I tossed in the mud flaps and a few other items when buying the big ticket item.

I plan to buy more stuff from them once I finish the PPF install.

I'd check out the center console organizer from Teslarati. That's the one I've got my eyes on, but I haven't bought one yet and don't plan to until I have the car. 2022-2021 Tesla Model 3 & Y Center Console Storage Organizer Kit (Complete Set)

I FINALLY got my VIN!!! I received 2 days ago but I have been to busy with work and getting the insurance and loan taken care of. EDD is now 8/14 - 8/18. The lowest interest rate I have been able to find is 4.50 around here. Any suggestions on anywhere that could be lower? Getting 40k loan and have over 750 credit score.

Update: I was able to get a 2.74% interest rate through a local credit union. I need Tesla insurance to come to Indiana. Lowest insurance quote I have received is $255/MO and that is with Farm bureau. Given, I am a young male which means my insurance will probably be higher anyway. I have gotten Quotes from Allstate, Statefarm, progressive, Esurance, and even talked to a company that filtered through all different company’s and said they couldn’t beat $255.

Does anyone know the next states Tesla will bring insurance too? Or have they said estimated timelines when they want to expand?
They plan to be in states where 80% of Tesla's are by end of year and eventually the entire county. Maybe this year or next?