Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's been a rough few days. I got a new trade in offer for my 2019 M3LR with 28k miles that was 18% (-$9) less than the previous offer 30 days ago, then my 2-week window (Aug 24 - Sept 4) became a 4-month window (Jan 23 - Apr 23). Never got a VIN.

Still too new here to add info to my bio so here is more about my journey: OD: 7/9, EDD1: 12/8-2/2, EDD2: 11/15-12/27, EDD3: Jan'23 - Apr'23, EDD4: 8/24-9/4, EDD5: Jan'23 - Apr'23. M3LR, White, Black, Aero, No FSD.

It's sill really weird to me that I got no trade in text,
It's been a rough few days. I got a new trade in offer for my 2019 M3LR with 28k miles that was 18% (-$9) less than the previous offer 30 days ago, then my 2-week window (Aug 24 - Sept 4) became a 4-month window (Jan 23 - Apr 23). Never got a VIN.

Still too new here to add info to my bio so here is more about my journey: OD: 7/9, EDD1: 12/8-2/2, EDD2: 11/15-12/27, EDD3: Jan'23 - Apr'23, EDD4: 8/24-9/4, EDD5: Jan'23 - Apr'23. M3LR, White, Black, Aero, No FSD.
Hang in there. Car prices have plummeted. When doing my calculations, I was off 10% from what kbb told me and Tesla low balled me hard. I have roughly the same trade in as you.

Just get ready b/c I didn't get any heads up. No trade in text or your car has left the factory. I got a "your car is ready" text. I'm scrambling this AM for a Saturday pickup.

You'll get a VIN soon. Tesla is really getting these out now.

It's sill really weird to me that I got no trade in text,

Hang in there. Car prices have plummeted. When doing my calculations, I was off 10% from what kbb told me and Tesla low balled me hard. I have roughly the same trade in as you.

Just get ready b/c I didn't get any heads up. No trade in text or your car has left the factory. I got a "your car is ready" text. I'm scrambling this AM for a Saturday pickup.

You'll get a VIN soon. Tesla is really getting these out now.
No trade in text for me as well. And I received my vin notification via email instead of text.

Yes Trade in Value drop at least 15-20%, and it may get worst as market adjust. You should worry about the trade or sell it yourself when you know your new car is coming. Otherwise you be carless for months.

Your OD is 3 days ahead of mine with the same config. I’ve been sitting on your new EDD for 2 weeks now, so I guess welcome to the 2023 club lol. I feel like people with a July OD got that 2 week window by mistake lol. But hey who knows. I’ve seen some crazy things happen here.

What battery way to spend time with your new car than clay barring it and ceramic coating it yourself? Spend a good afternoon with it haha
I'm a DIY'er and interested. Can you recommend a resource/video to learn how to do this? Thanks!
The VINS are flowing!!!
AWESOME!! Waiting for East Coast ♥️ in SJ and NY. Come on TESLA show us our VIN!

What do you mean by setting things up earlier?
Before I had my VIN, the price was showing around 64,7k including the tax and all the other fees. Once I got into 2 week EDD, I went to my credit union and got approval for 64,7k. This 64.7k reflected into Tesla APP under financing. So I had Due amount as $0. Today I got my VIN and final price showed as 64,702. Now, I have $2 due.

Before I had my VIN, the price was showing around 64,7k including the tax and all the other fees. Once I got into 2 week EDD, I went to my credit union and got approval for 64,7k. This 64.7k reflected into Tesla APP under financing. So I had Due amount as $0. Today I got my VIN and final price showed as 64,702. Now, I have $2 due.
So include a few bills on delivery day lol

• Funny
Reactions: twister33