Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ah okay. Thanks for the info. I got 3D Maxpider anyway, so they are already sitting in my garage lol.
I got the tapes.......just shipped yesterday will have them before delivery :p. I actually ordered all my accessories in one day. Kinda wish I spaced it out cause it was a decent size bill lol. I honestly didn't expect any movement till near end of October though so I thought I had time.

Reactions: JolteonSTL
No Tesla insurance yet available in Missouri. With Progressive it was $100/month, which I felt was reasonable.
Wow lucky for you. Tesla quoted $74 per month (~$860 per year) in Columbus OH and Progressive quoted me... $2k for 6 months. Easy decision but now I'll have to watch my driving a bit lol

For context I'm 25 (male, software engineer) and have been in a couple not at fault accidents, used to pay 1600/year (Progressive, cheapest option) on my Mazda CX-5. With progressive that would've gone up to 4000/year but Tesla insurance is cutting my previous bill in half. Full coverage, 250/500 liability with $1000 deductible in all cases.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zane Liu
Picked up my car this morning. My wife took me there in her car and we got a speeding ticket less than a mile from Tesla so that wasn't the best start to the process lol. The pickup process was fairly smooth, quite busy at the location with people picking up (Devon PA). Person in the car next to me seemed to have an issue with the driver door closing (Model Y). My car seemed to be almost perfect. The interior had no issues other than the passenger seat being left a little dirty but it all cleaned off easily anyways. For the exterior there were no major panel gaps other than around the passenger rear light around the side. I mentioned this but they said it was 'within spec'. I'll put a couple of photos at the end although it doesn't look as bad in the photos, does anyone think it's worth scheduling a service appointment to try and get it fixed or will it be pointless?

Other than that one alignment issue everything else seemed good. The car has the Hankook tires and matrix headlights. It didn't come with any mobile charger or credit, just the J1772 adapter. Car had 76% battery on pick up which was perfect.

I have a screen protector to install and the cup holder insert along with the caps for the aero wheels if I take them off. Other than that I have the car booked in for Tuesday next week for front PPF and a ceramic coat along with window tinting.

Attachments

• Side Issue 1.jpg
    Side Issue 1.jpg
    411.3 KB · Views: 95
  • Side Issue 2.jpg
    Side Issue 2.jpg
    365.7 KB · Views: 68