Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have had the car for a few weeks it has been a great experience. I don’t worry about how efficient my wh/m are I just drive and plug in when I get home. I will likely pull the trigger on the acceleration boost soon, it is just too tempting knowing that it is out there!

Just got the tint done, 50% on the windshield and 5% every where else.
Love the 5% tint. How is visibility on the sides at night though? Really curious, because thats the % I was planning to get as well

Have successfully put my order on hold for 4 weeks. Will lift the hold when I get back in October and was told that I can expect a new VIN very quickly thereafter.

I did finally schedule a test drive to see what the fuss is all about with these cars - and it was amazing! Having never driven a Tesla or any other electric car before, the rapid acceleration is loads of fun. I was given a RWD for the test drive, and was told the AWD takes the fun factor to the next level. Can’t wait for my own wheels now when I get back!

Love the 5% tint. How is visibility on the sides at night though? Really curious, because thats the % I was planning to get as well
It is not too bad although I do rely a bit on the screen showing if there is a car around me. I am honestly still getting used to the side and rear view mirrors because they are so much smaller than the ones on my Suburban haha. I would definitely get the 5% again. The only decision I was struggling with is 50 vs 80 on the windshield and I’m glad I went with the 50

Delivery day!!! Will post more pictures later. Car was perfect. Got matrix ryzen and even a license frame. No charger. Love it!!!!

Attachments

• 809DA4C8-0F8E-4C1C-AE33-C24C5DC810BB.jpeg
    809DA4C8-0F8E-4C1C-AE33-C24C5DC810BB.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 92
Got my delivery as well! Will post more details in a bit but spent all morning setting a few things up! Came with 15 miles and VIN 362xxx

Car came very well built. I spent an hour scouring the body and no gaps to be worried about. Maybe 3-4 micro micro scratches from buffing, which will be cleared up when I take it in for ceramic/tint tomorrow. Couldn’t even find some of those after I spotted them the first time.

Came with matrix, Ryzen, and surprisingly the hankook tires. No license frame or charger (no surprises). Also updated with Uber turbine covers!

24B9405A-9979-48BE-AAA0-643A8F0B04DD.jpeg
0D6508DB-F104-4A86-B11B-223296E1205E.jpeg

Attachments

• 17A844A2-A515-4C40-A99F-7D6815B83A0A.jpeg
    17A844A2-A515-4C40-A99F-7D6815B83A0A.jpeg
    886.6 KB · Views: 65